GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ELECTION MONITORING - SOME VOTES MAY NOT COUNT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 12:18
Regular
Their are a number of people on this forum who seem intent on dragging the chat down to their level.

This causes me concern over the validity of the election and NO ANNOUNCEMENT will be made until I have had time to study the votes carefully. I'll be particularly careful to count the true valid votes only.

For future elections I will consider the matter in advance and tighten the rules accordingly.

I may also consider labelling the trouble-makers, so that instead of being Newbies or Regulars they may be Oranges or something instead. This would enable us to restrict their presence in some forums. I am only considering this at present, so your views are welcome.

In the mean time please don't count on the vote until it is announced.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:28
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Turbonutter wrote:
> This couldn't have anything to do with virtually the whole Sega forum voting for Time_Warp could it?

Turbo

If Time_Warp gets the biggest vote then you won't see me complaining. That's what this is all about.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:28
I know . Pink cards . That would stop`em .
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
MJ§w€®v€ wrote:
> This couldn't have anything t do with the election being totally faked could it?

The opposite MJ. And don't knock it. This is my spare time I am using up.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
223 wrote:
> I know . Pink cards . That would stop`em .

I think a kind of turqiouse-green would be great.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
223 wrote:
> I know . Pink cards . That would stop`em .

Yes - they could be "Pinkies"
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:32
Regular
"<];o)"
Good one Robin.

(;O|
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I think a strong red would be nice.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:34
What would they say as their group ? Dead funny if you did that . " Pinkies take over " is not what they want to say is it ?
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"Nandits"
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"Bandits"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.