GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ELECTION MONITORING - SOME VOTES MAY NOT COUNT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 12:18
Regular
Their are a number of people on this forum who seem intent on dragging the chat down to their level.

This causes me concern over the validity of the election and NO ANNOUNCEMENT will be made until I have had time to study the votes carefully. I'll be particularly careful to count the true valid votes only.

For future elections I will consider the matter in advance and tighten the rules accordingly.

I may also consider labelling the trouble-makers, so that instead of being Newbies or Regulars they may be Oranges or something instead. This would enable us to restrict their presence in some forums. I am only considering this at present, so your views are welcome.

In the mean time please don't count on the vote until it is announced.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:18
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Their are a number of people on this forum who seem intent on dragging the chat down to their level.

This causes me concern over the validity of the election and NO ANNOUNCEMENT will be made until I have had time to study the votes carefully. I'll be particularly careful to count the true valid votes only.

For future elections I will consider the matter in advance and tighten the rules accordingly.

I may also consider labelling the trouble-makers, so that instead of being Newbies or Regulars they may be Oranges or something instead. This would enable us to restrict their presence in some forums. I am only considering this at present, so your views are welcome.

In the mean time please don't count on the vote until it is announced.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:20
Regular
"<];o)"
AT last Tony you have done the right thing. I totally agree with everything you just said.

(;o|
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:20
So you would label them , like a yellow card ?
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:21
Regular
Can you name those people please. will they be from the total spam squad? 'cos i don't like them.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
This couldn't have anything to do with virtually the whole Sega forum voting for Time_Warp could it?
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:22
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
223 wrote:
> So you would label them , like a yellow card ?

Yes, we could call them Yellow Cards, but I prefer Oranges. Any other suggestions.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:22
Good plan...

Make it a miserable drab orange colour though.

Excellent.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:23
Regular
"<];o)"
This couldn't have anything t do with the election being totally faked could it?

(;o|
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:26
Orange card ! Or a black - you know , bad .
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:27
Regular
"<];o)"
I agree with black cards. Who are you by the way 223? Name? MSN?

(;O|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.