GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ELECTION MONITORING - SOME VOTES MAY NOT COUNT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 12:18
Regular
Their are a number of people on this forum who seem intent on dragging the chat down to their level.

This causes me concern over the validity of the election and NO ANNOUNCEMENT will be made until I have had time to study the votes carefully. I'll be particularly careful to count the true valid votes only.

For future elections I will consider the matter in advance and tighten the rules accordingly.

I may also consider labelling the trouble-makers, so that instead of being Newbies or Regulars they may be Oranges or something instead. This would enable us to restrict their presence in some forums. I am only considering this at present, so your views are welcome.

In the mean time please don't count on the vote until it is announced.
Sun 19/08/01 at 23:08
Pinkies are the end to this ! I stand where I stand .
Sun 19/08/01 at 23:06
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I don't want to make so many rules that everybody has to be disqualified if they accidentally don't realise things.

I'll consider something slightly different for next time, but personally I like the banter in the Voting thread.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:54
Regular
Same here M16.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:42
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Tony, have you got something against me? I have giving you a suggestion to help this voting and you have appeared to ignored it.

I wont be offended if you have something against me, but I would like to know all the same.

Cheers.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:39
Tony wrote:
> big_slow wrote:
> ill vote tony for a little gift. it wont beat
> dringos xbox offer but i wont have to wait for it to come
> out!

Your point exactly - eh?

gimme summin free. ive got my memebership number next to me if you feel nice today :-)
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:36
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
big_slow wrote:
> ill vote tony for a little gift. it wont beat dringos xbox offer but i wont have to wait for it to come out!

Your point exactly - eh?
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:31
ill vote tony for a little gift. it wont beat dringos xbox offer but i wont have to wait for it to come out!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tony wrote:

I give up with you - I am particularly after the
> notable votes.

Sorry Tony.. I have posted something in the other topic..

Yes I vote pb
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:28
i feel a orange name coming on. can we go back to purple for good behaviour? and tony please change they damn grey backgounds. there not that bad and give the forums there looks but are getting boring. put in pale yellows or oranges instaed. or put in options so people can decide. thats what theyve done in alot of other forums.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:25
Regular
I had the idea of giving the trouble makers only a certain amount of posts every week, this will stop SPAM and make them think about what they are posting. Would this work?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.