GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Food Experiences!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 20:11
Regular
I would like to warn people about the following foods:

Bacon - Be extremely careful when eating this, the fat around the corners is DEADLY! You can easily choke on this, I once had to pull it out of my throught!

Jacobs Cream Crackers - These may not sound deadly, but believe me they are! The shark edges that you byte up can easily cut your gums!

Pot Noodles - Whilst making these, always remember to leave the boiling water to mix with the noodles for at least 10 minutes, If you put the boiling water in then eat them some of the noodles are still hard and dangerous to eat.

Sherbet Stuff - This tasty powdery stuff is one of the most dangerous substances I know. Remember to eat it in small amounts. I once puored a whole packet of it into my mouth and it clogged up my throught, I almost choked!

Round Sweets - Remember all sweets are dangerous, don’t show off in front of your mates and try eating them whole. Remember to chew them to the size you fell OK to swallow.

I will keep you all updated on deadly foods, please feel free to post your close to death food experiences in this forum.
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:27
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
CJC wrote:
> But! what if you were kidnapped and someone forced you to eat
> them!

Vote for me! :)

Actually, your right, after all, who hasn't heard of the evil Japanese Triad gang, The Eggers?!?!
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:25
Regular
But! what if you were kidnapped and someone forced you to eat them!

Vote for me! :)
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
CJC wrote:
> Cookie Monster how on Earth did you survive such a terrible
> thing.

Eggs are leathel! eat 100 in one day and it will give you
> tremendouse stomach ache, it's so bad it could kill you!

Surely if you are stupid enough to eat 100+ eggs in a day, then you don't deserve to live!
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:20
Regular
New Fact: Dont eat foreign food!
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:18
Regular
Cookie Monster how on Earth did you survive such a terrible thing.

Eggs are leathel! eat 100 in one day and it will give you tremendouse stomach ache, it's so bad it could kill you!
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:14
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
cookie monster wrote:
> CJC wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Well whilst i was in
> America i suffered
> from food poisoning. It was
> a
> horrible experience and i could
> have died from dehydration,
> as
> whenever i had something to
> drink it came back up on
> me again.

Wow, that must have been
> torture! If you look
> towards the beginning of the thread, someone
> else has suffered
> from food poisoning.

It really is, you dont know which way its
> gonna come out next, and you dont really recover for a good few
> months afterward.

Were you living in America at the time, or were you on holiday?
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
CJC wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Well whilst i was in America i suffered
> from food poisoning. It was
> a horrible experience and i could
> have died from dehydration, as
> whenever i had something to
> drink it came back up on me again.

Wow, that must have been
> torture! If you look towards the beginning of the thread, someone
> else has suffered from food poisoning.

It really is, you dont know which way its gonna come out next, and you dont really recover for a good few months afterward.
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
That weird letuce that you can get in some of the more expensive restaurants can be deadly, you know, the long straggly stuff that tastes bitter. If you have braces, like I do, one end of the letuce can get stuck on the braces, so when you swallow, it gets stuck half way down your throat. This happened to me in a posh restaurant, and I had to reach down my throat to pull it out. I could have died of embarrasement!
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:06
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Well whilst i was in America i suffered from food poisoning. It was
> a horrible experience and i could have died from dehydration, as
> whenever i had something to drink it came back up on me again.

Wow, that must have been torture! If you look towards the beginning of the thread, someone else has suffered from food poisoning.
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well whilst i was in America i suffered from food poisoning. It was a horrible experience and i could have died from dehydration, as whenever i had something to drink it came back up on me again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.