GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Food Experiences!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 20:11
Regular
I would like to warn people about the following foods:

Bacon - Be extremely careful when eating this, the fat around the corners is DEADLY! You can easily choke on this, I once had to pull it out of my throught!

Jacobs Cream Crackers - These may not sound deadly, but believe me they are! The shark edges that you byte up can easily cut your gums!

Pot Noodles - Whilst making these, always remember to leave the boiling water to mix with the noodles for at least 10 minutes, If you put the boiling water in then eat them some of the noodles are still hard and dangerous to eat.

Sherbet Stuff - This tasty powdery stuff is one of the most dangerous substances I know. Remember to eat it in small amounts. I once puored a whole packet of it into my mouth and it clogged up my throught, I almost choked!

Round Sweets - Remember all sweets are dangerous, don’t show off in front of your mates and try eating them whole. Remember to chew them to the size you fell OK to swallow.

I will keep you all updated on deadly foods, please feel free to post your close to death food experiences in this forum.
Wed 22/08/01 at 21:24
Regular
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> garlic sweets which you get in the joke shop ..... grose !
oh yeah
> , they are deadly if you wanna kiss someone !!

erm... yea great, no it's not it's SICK!
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:49
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
garlic sweets which you get in the joke shop ..... grose !
oh yeah , they are deadly if you wanna kiss someone !!
Wed 22/08/01 at 20:25
Regular
Your Honour wrote:

>DON'T BUY A SAFEWAY FRESSH FRUIT SALAD!

>They are disgusting!

>They've got pineapple in!! WTF!?!?!

>Aaarrgghhhhhh!!!!

You heard the man, NEVER eat SAFEWAY FRESSH FRUIT SALAD!

There deadly!
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:47
Regular
worthers originals ...deadly
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:46
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
NEVER EAT PEANUTS WHEN YOU FEEL SICK!!!

Very, very bad thing to do. Right, the story cut short...

Was feeling very ill, and was sick. So being the smart person that I am, I went and bought salted-bloody-peanuts didn't I? Yep, scoffed down the peanuts, threw up and choked...very scary experience...

I couldn't breath for about 45 seconds - until I forced another portion of puke out and it cleared my airpipe of those deadly peanuts.

Thank You - remember Shocktrooper's valuable warning here.
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:43
Regular
Rickyfire wrote:
> CJC, you really do lead a varied life!

I try my best.
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
CJC, you really do lead a varied life!
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:32
Regular
When melting chocolate in a glass bown make sure the temperature is not full. The proper way to melt chocolate is to put a glass bowl above a pan of water, turn on the stove and gently increase the heat.
The hot water slowly melts the chocolate, this is often used when making Rice Krispie cakes.

FACT: Today my sister did these instruction and the glass bown shattered inwards, ig it shattered outwards it would have slit my throat! I think this happened because the heat was too high. Be exremely careful if you decide to do this!
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:49
Regular
Always remember to peal a banana before eating one, the peal can give you tremendous stomach ache!
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:16
Regular
ISS Pro wrote:
> Could somebody answer the question of my tagline?

We will find out tonight, BBC1 8:30 Space!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.