GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Food Experiences!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 20:11
Regular
I would like to warn people about the following foods:

Bacon - Be extremely careful when eating this, the fat around the corners is DEADLY! You can easily choke on this, I once had to pull it out of my throught!

Jacobs Cream Crackers - These may not sound deadly, but believe me they are! The shark edges that you byte up can easily cut your gums!

Pot Noodles - Whilst making these, always remember to leave the boiling water to mix with the noodles for at least 10 minutes, If you put the boiling water in then eat them some of the noodles are still hard and dangerous to eat.

Sherbet Stuff - This tasty powdery stuff is one of the most dangerous substances I know. Remember to eat it in small amounts. I once puored a whole packet of it into my mouth and it clogged up my throught, I almost choked!

Round Sweets - Remember all sweets are dangerous, don’t show off in front of your mates and try eating them whole. Remember to chew them to the size you fell OK to swallow.

I will keep you all updated on deadly foods, please feel free to post your close to death food experiences in this forum.
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:11
Regular
I would like to warn people about the following foods:

Bacon - Be extremely careful when eating this, the fat around the corners is DEADLY! You can easily choke on this, I once had to pull it out of my throught!

Jacobs Cream Crackers - These may not sound deadly, but believe me they are! The shark edges that you byte up can easily cut your gums!

Pot Noodles - Whilst making these, always remember to leave the boiling water to mix with the noodles for at least 10 minutes, If you put the boiling water in then eat them some of the noodles are still hard and dangerous to eat.

Sherbet Stuff - This tasty powdery stuff is one of the most dangerous substances I know. Remember to eat it in small amounts. I once puored a whole packet of it into my mouth and it clogged up my throught, I almost choked!

Round Sweets - Remember all sweets are dangerous, don’t show off in front of your mates and try eating them whole. Remember to chew them to the size you fell OK to swallow.

I will keep you all updated on deadly foods, please feel free to post your close to death food experiences in this forum.
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
The Jacobs Cream Cracker thing is the same with Corn Flakes, remember to add plently of milk.
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:24
Regular
OK mum.
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:25
Regular
What is this man?
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:26
Regular
joe_poly wrote:
> OK mum.

It's sir to you, I'm hear to save lives not be laughed at OK?
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:29
And whatever you do, make sure you hold a knife by the HANDLE.

This wins Sniper's much hyped "Topic of the Year Award". Congratulations.
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:33
Regular
Grix`s Brain wrote:
> And whatever you do, make sure you hold a knife by the
> HANDLE.

This wins Sniper's much hyped "Topic of the Year
> Award". Congratulations.

Thanks, but I'm not here for the awards, I'm hear to make the world a safer place!
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:36
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Well the pot noodle thing seams a bit much.

Near death food experences? Choking on frosties and eating dodgy chickin in france. I got food poisoning and was badly ill.

Oh and the yes mum reply made me laugh. :)
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:37
What are you? "Statingtheobviousman"?
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:39
Regular
GOOD GOD!!! you survived food poisoning from eating dodgy chicken at France! My fact: Never eat foreign food!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.