GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh, for gods sake..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/04 at 21:58
"Uzi Lover"
If this Xbox Live disconnects me one more time I'm going to get the big Xbox and smash it against the wall a few times, then I'll put it on the ground and jump on it alot.

Yes, I have (once again...) been disconnected from Xbox Live for no reason at all. It annoyed me even more when I was winning a race in PGR 2, after a all race battle for firsdt place, and on the last lap...disconnected. I'll be playing the single player game...disconnected. Annoying. Very annoying.

Someone must of had this also?!? Live just randomly disconnecting you at any time it deems fit?

My router, it's compatible.

My connection, no lag.

How the hell do I get this sorted because I'm not going to play it properly until I know I won't be disconnected.

ARGGGGGGGGGGSDAGDASH
Tue 20/01/04 at 22:10
Regular
So bad I said it 3 times.
Tue 20/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
I had it with Rainbow Six 3 and other games all the time, after I had finished it on the hardest mode in single player I sold it. If you look around the net lots of people are having the problem and no one has found a solution. PC online gaming you can have 32 vs 32, no lag at all and never get cut off. Xbox LIVE you get naff frame rates and lag and cut offs, all with only 8 vs 8. In the end it wasn't worth it.
Tue 20/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
I had it with Rainbow Six 3 and other games all the time, after I had finished it on the hardest mode in single player I sold it. If you look around the net lots of people are having the problem and no one has found a solution. PC online gaming you can have 32 vs 32, no lag at all and never get cut off. Xbox LIVE you get naff frame rates and lag and cut offs, all with only 8 vs 8. In the end it wasn't worth it.
Tue 20/01/04 at 22:08
Regular
Tue 20/01/04 at 21:58
"Uzi Lover"
If this Xbox Live disconnects me one more time I'm going to get the big Xbox and smash it against the wall a few times, then I'll put it on the ground and jump on it alot.

Yes, I have (once again...) been disconnected from Xbox Live for no reason at all. It annoyed me even more when I was winning a race in PGR 2, after a all race battle for firsdt place, and on the last lap...disconnected. I'll be playing the single player game...disconnected. Annoying. Very annoying.

Someone must of had this also?!? Live just randomly disconnecting you at any time it deems fit?

My router, it's compatible.

My connection, no lag.

How the hell do I get this sorted because I'm not going to play it properly until I know I won't be disconnected.

ARGGGGGGGGGGSDAGDASH

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.