GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh, for gods sake..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/04 at 21:58
"Uzi Lover"
If this Xbox Live disconnects me one more time I'm going to get the big Xbox and smash it against the wall a few times, then I'll put it on the ground and jump on it alot.

Yes, I have (once again...) been disconnected from Xbox Live for no reason at all. It annoyed me even more when I was winning a race in PGR 2, after a all race battle for firsdt place, and on the last lap...disconnected. I'll be playing the single player game...disconnected. Annoying. Very annoying.

Someone must of had this also?!? Live just randomly disconnecting you at any time it deems fit?

My router, it's compatible.

My connection, no lag.

How the hell do I get this sorted because I'm not going to play it properly until I know I won't be disconnected.

ARGGGGGGGGGGSDAGDASH
Wed 21/01/04 at 22:07
Regular
What am I talking crap about? You mean I am putting across a point which you don't agree with... more like it.
Wed 21/01/04 at 22:06
Regular
Lol

;)
Wed 21/01/04 at 22:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Alistair why do you do this with EVERYTHING? Going into forums in which you basically talk crap about a console then get angry.
Wed 21/01/04 at 19:48
Regular
Mute everyone and then unmute your friends. Quite simple.
Wed 21/01/04 at 19:41
Regular
That'd either mean muting everyone, or going round and individually muting about 50-60 people...

:S
Wed 21/01/04 at 16:12
Regular
Heh, ever heard of the mute function?

Smacktard.
Wed 21/01/04 at 14:22
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Hehe, 64 people talking through there communicator at the same time?

Yer right.
Wed 21/01/04 at 13:46
Regular
Cos**t is the bigges**t draw back which is a shame. Out of the 10 PC games I have bought I am yet to have one crash outside of the early Max Payne 2 cut out problems which was a fault with my motherboard coupled with insufficent power. PC games when they work are undenyably better looking and better sounding games for the mos**t of it. I was forced to upgrade my PC so I opted to build one from scratch ins**tead of buying pre-built bull sh*t thats prone to certain problems. The new graphics card I have on order will be able to run practically anything for the next generation of games on the top settings, s**tarting with Half Life 2. The higher resolution, 100hz refresh rate at the resolution and a decent setup with your CPU and graphics card and PC gaming suddenly seems leagues ahead of console gaming. A bench tes**t for Call of Duty with my graphics card had it running at 240 frames per second, I know thats without all the action but I will s**till get 100 + frames per second although my monitor will only be able to show 100 FPS due to the refresh rate but that doesn't s**top the game running a s**tupidly fas**t speeds with tip top graphics.
Wed 21/01/04 at 13:12
Regular
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if you had the right set-up PC gaming would be a hell of a lot better than my past experiences with it.

I just can't be bothered with the cost and the whole setting up of the thing.
Wed 21/01/04 at 13:11
Regular
That's the problem though - you need a high end PC. Console gaming is relatively cheap (even when the Xbox was launched it was far cheaper than it would have been for me to update my PC to a high enough spec), less prone to software/hardware compatibility issues and crashing, and more portable/convenient to set up.

Of course, it's all a matter of preference and the amount of cash you have to spend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.