GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOCOM Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:33
Regular
": ("
I've seen the FF forum so i thought i would scare it a bit by creating a SOCOM forum, the reason i chose Socom was because i personally think there is alot of stuff to talk about with SOCOM eg. Arranging Clan matches, discussing rankings, joining clans etc.

So please feel free to talk about anything to do with SOCOM, I dont actually know if theres any SOCOM owners in this forum so if your not please just ignore this thread.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Probably leaving it to rot. Let all the cheaters and glitchers have their crappy server and let the people who actually want a proper game where you have to win with your own skill alone have their good server.
Fri 23/01/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Are the CSVs going to do anything at all about the SCEE Universe or are they just leaving it to rot? (Because it's nigh on impossible to have a normal game of SOCOM on the SCEE server nowadays, dunno if Sony had noticed that or not...).
Fri 23/01/04 at 17:40
Regular
"oaps.org"
-=NFP=- BigRED wrote:
> Does anyone kno any glitches on the online levels or cheats????

I know 'em - and you don't want me to find you using 'em either
Fri 23/01/04 at 07:57
Regular
I haven't played SOCOM for such a long time, maybe my Handle has been deleted (they wipe your stats after 90 days of inactivity don't they?).

Oh well, I'll get SOCOM 2 then, rather than starting from scratch at the first one.
Fri 23/01/04 at 07:56
Regular
-=NFP=- BigRED wrote:
> Does anyone kno any glitches on the online levels or cheats????

-=NFP=- BigRED = gay.
Fri 23/01/04 at 07:49
Regular
Whats your username on socom?
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
do you realise just how hated online cheaters are.i think there is a cheat but ill be damned if im going to tell you.
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:56
Regular
Does anyone kno any glitches on the online levels or cheats????
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:33
Regular
I've seen the FF forum so i thought i would scare it a bit by creating a SOCOM forum, the reason i chose Socom was because i personally think there is alot of stuff to talk about with SOCOM eg. Arranging Clan matches, discussing rankings, joining clans etc.

So please feel free to talk about anything to do with SOCOM, I dont actually know if theres any SOCOM owners in this forum so if your not please just ignore this thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.