GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOCOM Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:33
Regular
": ("
I've seen the FF forum so i thought i would scare it a bit by creating a SOCOM forum, the reason i chose Socom was because i personally think there is alot of stuff to talk about with SOCOM eg. Arranging Clan matches, discussing rankings, joining clans etc.

So please feel free to talk about anything to do with SOCOM, I dont actually know if theres any SOCOM owners in this forum so if your not please just ignore this thread.
Fri 23/01/04 at 20:36
Regular
Is anyone in a clan???
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Maybe in Japan but not in Europe. Ah well i'm importing it anyway so i will have it when it does come out in Japan
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:39
Regular
GT4 isn't coming out Winter time, its coming out in March.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
True.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fat Magician wrote:
> (I really need to know this)
> What game would you reccomend to get for online play out of the
> following:
>
> Splinter Cell: PT
> Rainbow Six 3
> SOCOM II
> GT4
> (All on PS2)

Well SOCOM will already have a solid user base to play against however i don't really like the arcadey route it seems to have taken. Personally out of that list GT4 is the one that gets me most excited however it won't be out in Europe until Winter 2004 sometime i think.

I'd go with either Socom 2 or RS3 if you want something soon
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Only done one glitch on SOCOM and didn't even know i was doing it. I was apparently morphed into a box on FF and my friend told me and i moved away from it. I thought i was just lying prone by the side of it ready to shoot anyone coming around the corner.

I don't actually know any glitches to take advantage of them not that i would anyway because i'm a big believer in fair, fun games. If you're not good enough you should go practice, not take the easy route and cheat.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:23
Regular
(I really need to know this)
What game would you reccomend to get for online play out of the following:

Splinter Cell: PT
Rainbow Six 3
SOCOM II
GT4
(All on PS2)
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:20
Regular
Who has(and be honest)ever done a little cheat/glitch on SOCOM?
I haven't but i have looked for cheats in cheat books and on the interenet but i have never cheated.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Seen USB keyboards in computer fairs for around a fiver. Pretty sure you can buy just an ordinary USB keyboard and it will work on SOCOM, won't on Everquest though stupid crappy keyboard :-D
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:14
Regular
Theres one thing i need to get before i buy SOCOM 2, and thats the USB keyboard thingy.Does Anyone know how much they cost?
Im a bit upset as im going on holiday soon and i haven't een on holiday for a year, the reason why im not so happy is because im gonna miss 2 weeks of school (which means i'll miss out on alot), i wont beable to play SOCOM for 2 weeks and im going to somewhere in Africa and im worried i'll be too hot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.