GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOCOM Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:33
Regular
": ("
I've seen the FF forum so i thought i would scare it a bit by creating a SOCOM forum, the reason i chose Socom was because i personally think there is alot of stuff to talk about with SOCOM eg. Arranging Clan matches, discussing rankings, joining clans etc.

So please feel free to talk about anything to do with SOCOM, I dont actually know if theres any SOCOM owners in this forum so if your not please just ignore this thread.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i meant on the CS universe. Don't think even Sherlock Holmes could figure out who's the actual number 1 in the SCEE universe with all the cheaters on that.

Who were the ones that were glitching? I know i've seen Dr Dre glitch from time to time and INTC has cheated a bit.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:09
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
>Who's number 1 at the moment do you know?

I dont actually know but im sure its a cheater.Thats the only thing that puts me off of SOCOM because you cant trust anyone, you could be talking to one of your clan members one day and then the next day they go and change thier name and start cheating like maniacs.I just cant stop dreaming about SOCOM 2 but i have actually had a nightmare when i dreamt that SOCOM 2 suddenly got bombarded with thousands of cheaters, it was terrible i tell you, TERRIBLE!!!
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
lalakersrule wrote:

> Who's number 1 at the moment do you know?

On SCEE Universe? Impossible to tell
On CS Universe? I stopped looking after I had to report 20% of the top 10 for glitching.
Fri 23/01/04 at 19:01
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
>Are the CSVs going to do anything at all about the SCEE Universe or are >they just leaving it to rot? (Because it's nigh on impossible to have a >normal game of SOCOM on the SCEE server nowadays, dunno if Sony had >noticed that or not...).

Are you talking about the cheaterz because i HATE them!
But the good thing is that there doing something on SOCOM 2 that will get rid of cheaters( whooohooo )!!
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
At least it'll stop Rory Scott or whatever name he's going by at the moment moaning about me planting claymores everywhere. The way he goes on you'd think i was cheating by using them.

Who's number 1 at the moment do you know?
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:50
Regular
:(
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
didn't put a post up about it but i can't play anymore because i've moved over to Canada and they don't have broadband where i'm living so i'm a bit stuck.

A friend of mine has got it and said he's getting an adapter soon so i'll be able to play Socom 2 soon hopefully
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:47
Regular
Why can't you play it anymore?

(Sorry if I missed a post about it somewhere else but there's a lot of posts around here...).
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
lol

I'll tell you another funny story. We were having a perfectly good game on the CS server when this guy with just a blank name came in. The first round on death trap he went around and killed everyone. But then for the next 5 rounds he kept falling off the hill at the Seals starting point. You'd think he'd have learned after the 2nd time, but nope the muppet kept leaping to his doom. All you could hear over the mic was people on our team just laughing at him. It makes you think if he was that bad with cheats on how awful he would be without them.

I'm just grateful they did put the CS server on the game. Cortez told me to go there one day and i never looked back after. Great fair games. Shame i can't play it anymore :-(
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:40
Regular
Tell you a funny story:

CS Universe was dead at 4am one morning so chanced my luck and went into Medley on SCEE Universe. Sure enough Boorn (Boom wannabee) and Rob!n turned up with their infinite health, rapid fire, unlimited ammo etc, to disrupt the game (presumably just passing time until their buses arrived to take them to Kindergarten).

It was quite funny when one of our team laid claymores everywhere and managed to kill them anyhow lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.