GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOCOM Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM: US Navy Seals'.
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:33
Regular
": ("
I've seen the FF forum so i thought i would scare it a bit by creating a SOCOM forum, the reason i chose Socom was because i personally think there is alot of stuff to talk about with SOCOM eg. Arranging Clan matches, discussing rankings, joining clans etc.

So please feel free to talk about anything to do with SOCOM, I dont actually know if theres any SOCOM owners in this forum so if your not please just ignore this thread.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:40
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
S†ridMan wrote:
> Hey juicy melons, can you answer these questions:
>
> 1. Do you live in the UK?
> 2. Do you have SOCOM 1?
> 3. Do you have a clan in SOCOM 1?
> 4. Seeing as you've played SOCOM 2, what percenteage would you give
> it out of 100%?
> 5. If you do have a clan in SOCOM 1, can i come to your next Tryout
> game?

Yes, i live in Essex.

Yes, i've had Socom since late July.

Yes, as i said, i'm in the [NMA] who don't play in Socom Battles, but we are in division 4 in the ESL (www.socomleague.co.uk)

Not meant to really talk about the beta disc, but the disc is a very early version of S2, apparently the same as the US beta version. I really can't say how good it is, it's pretty different from S1, but it is enjoyable. Just wait another month and you can tell for yourself :p

NMA are full at the moment, we have 16 strong members and all know eachother very well, sorry.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:49
Regular
Hey juicy melons, can you answer these questions:

1. Do you live in the UK?
2. Do you have SOCOM 1?
3. Do you have a clan in SOCOM 1?
4. Seeing as you've played SOCOM 2, what percenteage would you give it out of 100%?
5. If you do have a clan in SOCOM 1, can i come to your next Tryout game?
Mon 26/01/04 at 19:16
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Im in the [NMA], an all (excluding 3 members) beta testing clan. The beta means it's the trial version sent to beta testers to check the servers and make sure that they are working efficiently. It means that we get games a few months before release, so we can also tell about glitches etc, although i don't think anything will be changed from the disc to the final version which is a shame. We are a British clan by the way : D
Sun 25/01/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
JuicyMelons wrote:
> Yes i have Socom 1 and Socom 2 beta version. You really should join a
> clan lakers, such good fun and the matches are so much better thn
> open rooms :D

Would do but i'm in Canada now without broadband access to, so i'll have to wait until around Socom 3 or 4 before can join another clan
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:40
Regular
Juicy Melons, wot clan are you in?
When is your next Tryouts, can i come?
What does the beta version mean?
Are you in UK or US?
Sun 25/01/04 at 21:03
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Yes i have Socom 1 and Socom 2 beta version. You really should join a clan lakers, such good fun and the matches are so much better thn open rooms :D
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cortez was trying to get me in his clan before he left it but because i was usually only online at like 6 in the morning i had to refuse. Been in a few but they lasted only a few weeks so never bothered with anymore after that
Sat 24/01/04 at 18:00
Regular
ELJUICY, have you got socom 1 then???
Sat 24/01/04 at 09:46
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Aye, New Model Army [NMA] for me. We play in the ESL and aren't in Socom Battles. ManicMyna, are you in OAP, i think i've seen your name on the Socom 2 Beta disc?

On the S2 beta disc i have to play under the name [NMA] Sam by the way :D
Sat 24/01/04 at 08:54
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I am, Kick ass killseekrs

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.