GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Turismo 4 wish list"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Fri 30/01/04 at 15:24
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
right if you can just say what you want grand turismo 4 to be like (wish)

i will set an example:

i wsih that gran turismo 4 will have 500 great cars and 100 great tracks with spoliers and extra things to tune my cars up with.

now its your turn......
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Damage? just a thought

dream on cause i have more chance of winning the lottery.
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The ability to remove the driver of the car that cut you off on the last turn cauing you to crash from his vehicle and smashing his face in with your crash helmet.
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:47
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
AliBoy wrote:
> The ability to remove the driver of the car that cut you off on the
> last turn cauing you to crash from his vehicle and smashing his face
> in with your crash helmet.

it will never happen not even as a cheat
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Moody DJ"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Damage? just a thought

Heh, apparently the main geez behind the game doesn't want to include visually represented damage unless he can perfectly replicate the exact way in which a car would be damaged in real life. Every shard of metal that comes off the car, the angle of impact, speed etc etc, it would be a MASSIVE processing undertaking to do that. I guess his ideal is not to have identikit damage ala Burnout or any other racing game. He did say he was happy to have the car perform worse as it took on the effects of damage, but you just wouldn't be able to see the damage.
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:49
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
They did that in GT2 and it sucked. No damage is fine, anyone who doesn't like it, go play something cr@p instead!
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Mine wasn't a serious suggestion BTW
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:50
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i heard about him and his exact damage..
BUT always remember if it wasn't for his exact ways the game would be the worst peice of...

...anyway i think damage isn't as important as improving the cars and tracks ghrapics and realism etc..
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:52
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
AliBoy wrote:
> Mine wasn't a serious suggestion BTW

sure it wasn't... (ok but i just said so in case you were being serious)
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I know about why damage hasn't been included in the game no need to get all handbags at dawn about it. I'd much prefer having a top notch game without damage instead of a mediocre game with tons of the stuff. It's not that important to me, would just be nice
Fri 30/01/04 at 16:58
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i dunno if i even want it have damage at all because....

i have on gt3 a dodge viper with little control and if gt4 is as realistic as gt3 (garateed) then my car would be the size of a pea fritter by the time i have been around one of the tokyo tracks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.