GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"console wars- WHO THE HELL CARES!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/01/04 at 22:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
polluting a forum with console wars is just stupid. no one ever gives in, nothing is gained, nothing is lost. no-one would sell their machine just to buy another unless it was for their own reasons. if they're well thought out and done in a give and take debate, fine. but when its just a slur match, an argument, there's no point. i wish SR would change the example...

don't expect me to reply and get caught up in an ironic argument. ill just be pleased to see the viewings number going up.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I really don't care either. All consoles have advantages and disadvantages. If they were crap, they wouldn't be around.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:45
"period drama"
And look at them go ...

You forgot the whole "in my opinion" thingy. That's very annoying.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Nobody cares. But if someone starts one I'll usually throw in a bit if bait and watch the Ninties and Boxers start frothing at the mouth, listing zillions of games, copying out technical specs and throwing the word 'exclusive' about.

Very entertaining. It's usually the same ones every time as well. You'd think they'd have cottoned on to it by now.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
polluting a forum with console wars is just stupid. no one ever gives in, nothing is gained, nothing is lost. no-one would sell their machine just to buy another unless it was for their own reasons. if they're well thought out and done in a give and take debate, fine. but when its just a slur match, an argument, there's no point. i wish SR would change the example...

don't expect me to reply and get caught up in an ironic argument. ill just be pleased to see the viewings number going up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.