GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best powerup featured in a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 14:58
Regular
What are your favourite powerups in a game mine has to be the tornado featured in rumble racing on the ps2.
Wed 15/08/01 at 17:54
Regular
pop
Wed 15/08/01 at 12:18
clouds omnislash or barrets satelite beam out of final fantasy 7
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:40
Xenon II Megablast, Super Nashwan power (think that's what it was called) AWESOME. Your ship filled the screen, nothing could get past you. S'pose it wasnt so good for epileptics though.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have only played a small part of ff8, but if there is going to be a final fantsy title on gamecube i think i will buy it.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:32
The omnislash kicks butt! I also like Squall's Lionheart limit break from FF8 and Seifer's from FF8.

I think that the limits/ trance were slightly lacking in FF9, it was a good idea having individual characters with different types of trances but there was something missing from them like an Ultimate move.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Seifer wrote:
Cheers
> mate! They rock, prefer the Final Fantasy 7 limit's myself!

Yeah! Clouds ultimate limit break is fantastic.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:24
matty c wrote:
> i agree with seifer on his comments on the limit breaks in final
> fantasy games.they're wicked

Cheers mate! They rock, prefer the Final Fantasy 7 limit's myself!
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:24
Regular
rob_skater wrote:
> How about the Fireflower or the Feather in the Mario games. Now they
> rock!

the feather is better. o nsuper mario world.
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:22
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
How about the Fireflower or the Feather in the Mario games. Now they rock!
Mon 13/08/01 at 14:17
i agree with seifer on his comments on the limit breaks in final fantasy games.they're wicked

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.