GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've only recently started playing this after getting it for Chistmas (exams and no memory card space) and it's damn good. But why have they taken out certain elements? There used to be a trick book to run through, and there used to be different types of board you could get. Alpine for speed, freestyle for tricks, or the combination for a bit of both. Now you can't even buy new boards, only new graphics for the same board.

And I know this game will give me arthritis in later life.
Tue 02/03/04 at 23:32
Regular
"es argh"
Blank loves balls, everyone knows.

It makes it more aerodynamicer

...and stuff.
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ah, it's about a conversation we had ages ago. About Pro Evo Soccer. He was going on about how great the Fervernova ball was, and how the next game should have it, and I was saying he was being way too petty and that I've never even looked at the pattern on the bloody ball. As long as it's ball shaped and acts like a ball, what does the bloody pattern matter?!?!?!?!!!????////////
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Badgerman wrote:
> Thats because you need the Fevernova ball.

You what?

Explain more please.....
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:14
Regular
"es argh"
Thats because you need the Fevernova ball.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've got almost all the characters to full stats now.

Still can't do some of the challenges. Annoying.
Sun 29/02/04 at 22:49
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Its best to tap, especially when doing executioners.

You can go back on most maps, for exmple on the junction you can go back and then get on a rail which gives you quite a large combo.

Just hit the firstjump on kickdoubt slightly to the right, thats how I do it.
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So from the start gate on Kick Doubt you can just turn round and do a few tricks? Excellent. I always go off the first jump and have to cut short my tricks because of the mountain in the way, should I be trying to avoid this by coming at the jump askew?

Anyway, yes, I am holding the directional buttons and not tapping - if I tap it tends to lock and not let me move any more. I don't know why.
Sun 29/02/04 at 11:13
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
My biggest tip on kick doubt is to defiantly get all your ubers out on the first big jump at the begining.....go backwards at the begining to get uber bar full *winks*

Then after the first big jump go to the right and do a stoneage off the ittle rail through the x10 which gets you around about 250,000 automatically. If you feel daring you can do an executioner through it, i.e. not off the rail, and that bags you an impressive 460,000.

P.s. If you have trouble doing two moster tricks, I guess you are doign stoneage, then your propable problem is that you are not tapping the directions, i.e. you are simply holding the down button.
Sat 28/02/04 at 23:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I can do one monster trick per jump on a super pipe, and sometimes can manage a few flips and a regular super uber after that. I have no idea how you can do two monsters per jump. But anyway, I can get over a million on the super pipes, which gets me the platinum medal, so I'm alright.

Kick Doubt is still bloody rock solid though. Haven't even got a silver on that yet, mind you I haven't tried since I've got better at monsters.
Sat 28/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Great day for me today. I have learned how to do a stoneage and topped up all the races and freestyle to gold medals. Hurray!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.