GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've only recently started playing this after getting it for Chistmas (exams and no memory card space) and it's damn good. But why have they taken out certain elements? There used to be a trick book to run through, and there used to be different types of board you could get. Alpine for speed, freestyle for tricks, or the combination for a bit of both. Now you can't even buy new boards, only new graphics for the same board.

And I know this game will give me arthritis in later life.
Mon 08/03/04 at 19:44
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I mean online, not offline Jive.

On the link I posted below, the 10th place on freestyle is 7,994,000 and I have just been offlien to try to get some scores.

I did half an hour on R+B and kickdoubt, didn't hit even one x10 on kickdoubt (3 of them) but on R+B I hit one giving me 430,000 . I had my good score of 4.5 million on style mile already.

So my overall score is 8,889,000 which places me 10th on their freestyle scores, and with them beign no x10 in my run, and they being american, I'm pretty happy with that.

Defiantly much-os improvment to come now.
Mon 08/03/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Anonymous wrote:
> I just can't be arsed.

That's just a defeatist attitude!

Really can't understand someone who can do so well on tricks and can't do races, you must have upped your stats on the players so even starting off doing the easy races would mean very little problems.
Mon 08/03/04 at 18:51
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I just can't be arsed.

I'm going to go on single player in a few minutes and egt a few high scores: [URL] http://merqurycity.com/ssx_forum/viewtopic.php?t=1417 [/URL]
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Just do your normal style until you have Super Uber, then boost it all the way down. You don't have to get precise racing lines or anything, just go for it.
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:37
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I can't do races.

I am just poor at them, simple as.

So I simply did not attempt them.
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You don't do races? Why not? All you need to do is get a few ubers in early on and then speed through until boost runs out, then do it again. There are few courses that are quite easy to get platinum on - metro city, the throne, ruthless ridge come to mind.

Anyway, I got 1.7 million on perpendiculous last night. I wasn't trying for a record or anything, just wanted gold (although preferrably platinum) and ended up with nearly double the required score. My previous best was just over a million, for some reason. And I didn't even use double monster tricks, either.
Sun 07/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I guess you've sussed the monster tricks out then?

I could of been number one if I did races, Oh well.
Sun 07/03/04 at 18:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I haven't been on the game for a few days. Got a lot of platinum medals with Mac though. Half of the platinum race medals left to get, and 3/12 freestyles, I think.
Sun 07/03/04 at 01:01
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
*POP*

I went back online for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday night. Just to see what my rank was.

I'm 13th and my 1st on schizophrenia has been beaten, so 2nd on that.

My 1st on +B and Ruthless jam are still unbeaten though.

Once someone beats them (never) I'll go upto about 5th or higher rank.
Tue 02/03/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ah ... ok.

*finishes scratching head*

Balls

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.