GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've only recently started playing this after getting it for Chistmas (exams and no memory card space) and it's damn good. But why have they taken out certain elements? There used to be a trick book to run through, and there used to be different types of board you could get. Alpine for speed, freestyle for tricks, or the combination for a bit of both. Now you can't even buy new boards, only new graphics for the same board.

And I know this game will give me arthritis in later life.
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
Kahli stop spamming
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:39
Regular
"oodles of fun"
Hey anyone
can you help in in telling me how to get the four crystals on perpenidiculous or skitzerphrenia i forget which stage it's
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:37
Regular
"oodles of fun"
Jive wrote:
> Nope, my fault for not reading back a little way so I deserved that
> :)
Hey Jive dude
on free ride. on perpendiculous or skitzerphrenia --- not sure which one.. there are four crystals ..how do u get them?..have u got them yet
Fri 26/03/04 at 17:46
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I thought it was important to bring this back up as I got 953,000 online on Much 2 Much earlier
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:21
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
http://www.easportsbigonline.com/games (space) /ssx3/leaderboards/home.jsp?region=global&ranking=0&ran (space) kingtype=0&rankingname=0&range=100

Well I think my work is done on that game for now, 7th on European score boards and 15th GLOBAL! and my R + B score is yet to eb beaten in europe so Im looking at 3rd or 4th in Europe.
Tue 09/03/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I have stopped playing SSX 3 for a while, because I have stuck on to James Bond Everything Or Nothing. Everything or Nothing is a good game bythe way.
Tue 09/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I've just been offline on R+B for twenty minutes, I got 2.74 million.

Then I went online and said'any good freestylers?' so some guy challenged me, thought he'ld be good, but he gets 47,000 on R+B. I ended up with over a million points in front off him in the end.

I hope that isn't what is considered good now on that game, otherwise I'll only be playing people I know are good and who I like.
Mon 08/03/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Nope, my fault for not reading back a little way so I deserved that :)
Mon 08/03/04 at 19:50
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I hope you don't think I was mad by saying that comment Jive, as I guess it could of been taken both ways.
Mon 08/03/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
My bad!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.