GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 20:40
Regular
Right all, EVERY match that we write for the forum wrestling thingy must be posted here.

At first, they will not be in chronological order, but as we get going they should be.

NO CHAT IN THIS TOPIC. OR ELSE.
Page:
Tue 16/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
Thank yee...oh look...last match was mine...end of an era *wipes tear from eye*
Tue 16/08/05 at 16:44
Regular
PoP for everyone involved with SRW
Mon 18/07/05 at 13:52
Regular
"..."
:-D
Sat 16/07/05 at 12:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
PoP for Antio! :)
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:00
Regular
*Asphyx’s The Krusher plays* and out comes the man himself – Krusher (Lipe). Las**t week in Krusher’s match agains**t Scotty Dogg (Figo), Hawk (Afrojoe) had a ques**tion for Krusher, let’s take a look:

WHAM!! CRACK!! IT’S HAWK!! Hawk (Afrojoe) jus**t smacked Stone Edge and Krusher with a chair! Hawk is pounding away on Krusher, possibly a revenge attack. HAWK SCREWDRIVER!! Hawk retreats as Stone Edge begins to s**tir but the damage has been done. Hawk has a few words to say:

“Krusher! No one messes with me! I’m the next Hardcore Champion and I can prove how hardcore I can be any time, anywhere. I thought I’d give you a tas**te of my power but I want you to see the total sum. I managed to cut a deal with Reaver (Ant). He said either we go at it one on one for a spot in that hardcore title match agains**t Jonny Hammer (Chris), or the hardcore title match becomes a triple threat match. It’s your choice Krusher. Either way, you’ll see what damage a Hawk can do!"

So what will be Krusher’s answer? Will he want to go one on one with Hawk? Or will he want to go s**traight to the triple threat match? I guess we’re about to find out has Krusher is handed a microphone.

“Are you all ready to watch Stone Edge beat the crap outta Hawk?”

The crowd boo! They hate both men and I doubt they care who wins this match tonight but if there’s one thing they know, is that it’s going to be a great matchup!

“You see, what Stone Edge is going to do here tonight to Hawk is nothing compared to what I’m going to do to him! Hawk, you asked me a ques**tion las**t week and I’m out here to give you an answer...”

The crowd are silent; they want to know what Krusher’s decision is.

“Now, I gave this a lot of thought and here’s how I see things. 1 – I fight you one on one, beat the sh*t out of you and then go on to fight that idiotic, dancing freak...um...what’s his name...? Well his name’s not important but you all know who I’m talking about, anyway, I’ll beat him and become the new SRW Hardcore Champion! Or 2 - I could go into a triple threat match, beat the sh*t out of both of you and become hardcore champion all in 1 night!”

The crowd jeer! Krusher jus**t dissed Jonny Hammer (Chris), who they’ll be backing to win the Hardcore Title!

“So, ins**tead of having 2 matches, I’m going to make it a triple threat match for the SRW Hardcore Title! This way I’ll win the title in 1 match and not 2. So Hawk and dancing boy, you’d better watch out because you’re looking at the next Hardcore Champion!”

“And now, the one, the only, Stone Edge!”

*Limp Bizkit’s Rollin’ plays* and out s**teps Stone Edge (Jae), as cocky as ever, he slowly and confidently walks to the ring, greets Krusher (who then s**teps out onto the outside) and waits for his opponent.

*Raven’s music plays* and here comes Hawk (AfroJoe) and the crowd resume their booing, giving Hawk the same treatment they gave Stone Edge. Hawk gets in the ring as Krusher s**teps out, looks like he’s going to s**tay on the outside and watch the match up close.

The bell rings and Hawk goes at Stone Edge with some s**trong right hands, followed by a kick to the mid section and an irish whip into the ropes. Hawk goes for a clothesline but Stone Edge ducks it, bounces off the other ropes and hits Hawk with a Lou Thez Press! The action is kicking off thick and fas**t! Both men are right back up though and Stone Edge hits a quick snap suplex. Krusher is on the outside applauding the DoA leader.

Stone Edge picks Hawk up and hits a bodyslam! He’s slowly wearing Hawk away. Stone Edge goes for a twis**t of fate but Hawk reverses it and hits a suplex out of desperation. Both men are up at the same time and Hawk nails Stone Edge with a massive kick to the head! The DoA leader might be out cold! Hawk picks Stone Edge, puts his head in between his legs, lifts him up…POWERBOMB! Hawk hits a massive powerbomb and it looks like this match is going to be over pretty quickly. Hawk pins Stone Edge......but where’s the count? Krusher is up on the apron keeping the ref busy!

Hawk (AfroJoe) has had enough; he pushes the ref out of the way and pulls Krusher (Lipe) into the ring, Krusher goes towards Hawk but is met with a BIG BOOT! Krusher goes down hard! Hawk s**teps out of the ring onto the outside, what’s he doing? He’s gone to get a s**teel chair! He rolls back into the ring, chair in hand and waits for Krusher to turn around. Krusher finally manages to turn around, Hawk swings the chair but Krusher ducks and Hawk hits the referee ins**tead! And now Krusher with his own big boot to Hawk’s head! Krusher picks Hawk up once again and CHOKESLAM! ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!

Krusher has gone crazy! He’s jus**t punching Hawk repeatedly and now the former CAW champion has been bus**ted open! But who’s that running to the ring? It’s Jonny Hammer (Chris!) He runs into the ring, taps Krusher on the shoulder and hits the HAMMERTIME! He screams at Krusher ‘YOU CAN’T TOUCH THIS!’ but is clotheslined from behind! Stone Edge (Jae) is finally back up and hits a DDT on Jonny! He rolls him out of the ring, along with Krusher and picks Hawk up who’s a bloody mess! POWER STONE! STONE EDGE GIVES HAWK THE POWER STONE! The ref is slowly coming round and finally manages to make a count...

3!

Stone Edge wins! The DoA leader continues his winning s**treak with a massive win over the former CAW champion! Hawk is left in the middle of the ring, a bloody mess while Krusher is on the outside beating on Jonny Hammer! Krusher rolls back into the ring and both men s**tand proud in the ring! DoA definitely got the upper hand here tonight but will Krusher win the triple threat match? Or will Hawk win it? Or perhaps the rookie Jonny Hammer will win? Stay tuned to SRW for all this and much more!
Sat 07/08/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Better Than You"
SRW Eclipse – Tag Team Match – John Cena & Rob Van Dam (Afrojoe & DAMAN24) Vs. Booker T (Joe Dark) & ? ? ?

Welcome back to SRW Eclipse and up next we have a tag team match, where the winner will advance to the fatal four way Tag Team Championship match at the next PPV. The two tag teams competing in this match are the newly made John Cena (Afrojoe) and Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) taking on Booker T (Joe Dark) and a partner of his choice. Here is what happened last week when there was a triple threat match with these three in, and after John Cena had been eliminated:

------------------------------------------------------------

“Booker T! Booker T! Booker T!” The fans chant. They are really behind Booker.
Rob Van Dam gets up, Booker T with a kick to the mid section, runs to the ropes, and could it be a scissors kick?! NO! RVD Counters! And a face buster! A pedigree like move plants Booker T deep into that mat!
RVD looks at the turnbuckle. Leaps to the top rope. A FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!
Wait! Booker T got his knees up! Rob Van Dam can barley stand!
Out of nowhere! A scissors kick!
Could this be all?

3..! * Ding Ding Ding *

Here is your winner! Boookkerrr T!

The referee raises Booker T’s hand! Wait! It’s John Cena with that chain rapped around his fist!

Booker T turns around and that steel chain right to the skull of Booker T.
And Booker T is bleeding. That wound from last week as been opened up!
Awww! RVD, finally gets to deliver that trade mark Five Star Frog Splash!
Look! Cena is raising RVD’s hand! What does this all mean? Are RVD and John Cena teaming up? What can happen next week on SRW Eclipse? I cannot wait!

So now let us get straight to the action:

* The camera shoots backstage * Michael Cole is standing next to Booker T (Joe Dark), with a microphone and he asks him “So Booker, have you found your self a partner for your match tonight?” Booker T turns and stares at Michael Cole and then says “Do you think I am dumb? . . . Of course I got my self a partner to get revenge on them two suckas tonight!” Michael Cole goes to ask Booker T another question, but is stopped by Eugene (DW), who steps in front of them both, so he is in front of the screen, and starts pointing to him self. Booker T says “What do you think you are doing?” Eugene (DW) turns around, points to him self and then at Booker T and then claps his hands together, to say he wants to be his tag team partner. Booker T understands him, but says “You’re not gonna be my partner, I already have one and it isn’t you. . . You dig?”

Booker T makes his way down to the ring, leaving Eugene unhappy, biting his thumb nail. William Regal (Don’t know if DW wants him as manager, but he is for this) had been watching this and goes up to Eugene and comforts him by saying “He didn’t mean it, he’s just a bit ignorant. You were his second choice partner. I think he actually quite likes you.” This cheered Eugene up and he waves at Booker T who is half way down the corridor.

* ONE OF A KIND! * Rob Van Dam’s (DAMAN24) music hits and he steps out on to the top of the ramp and makes his way down to the ring as boos start in the SR Towers. * SO YOU THINK YOU’RE UNTOUCHABLE! * John Cena (Afrojoe) steps out on to the top of the ramp and the boos grow louder * WORD LIFE, THIS IS BASIC THUGANOMICS! * He walks down the ramp and joins new partner in the ring. Cena grabs a microphone and says in to it “Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo . . .”

* CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKAAA! * Booker T (Joe Dark) appears on the top of the ramp and the boos suddenly turn in to cheers, as Booker T makes his was down the ramp and his fireworks go off. When he gets to the bottom of the ramp, he waits there for his mystery partner . . . Who is it going to be?

* I’M AN ASS MAN! * So this is Booker T’s (Joe Dark) mystery partner, * YEAH I’M AN ASS MAN . . . YEAH! * The Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24 – I have made him face so I can use him for this match) steps out on to the stage and the cheers are unbelievable. He runs down the ramp and when he gets to the bottom, both he and Booker T slide into the ring.

Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) and John Cena (Afrojoe) quickly try to hurry themselves out of the ring, but Booker T (Joe Dark) gets a kick in on Cena which sends him through the middle of the ropes, and the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) hits a clothesline on RVD which sends him over the top rope and to the mat! Both men are straight up and they walk round to their corner, they both step on to the side, then RVD while Cena waits on the out side. So it will be Billy Gunn and RVD to start things off, so Booker T will have to wait to get his revenge on his opponents, as he steps out of the ring. Referee Mike Chioda (Loki) officially starts the match.

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

The Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) and Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) circle each other for a couple of seconds and then lock up in to a grapple and the veteran Billy Gunn over powers RVD and forces him in to the corner, where there are none of their partners are and referee Mike Chioda (Loki) starts a disqualification count, but Billy Gunn releases RVD straight away.

The two start circling each other again and Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) does not wait for to lock up again as he goes for a clothesline, but the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) duck and before RVD turns around he gets him in a headlock from behind! Is he going to do what I think he is? YES, HE HITS THE ONE AND ONLY VERY EARLY IN THIS MATCH! Billy Gunn might have finished this match very early on as he hooks RVD’s leg and the referee Mike Chioda (Loki) counts.

1. . . . .

Kick out just after two by Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24), but John Cena (Afrojoe) had just entered the ring to break up the count if need be and he leaves the ring again. The Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) needs to do more damage to RVD to get the win, not just one move. Billy Gunn stands up, picks RVD up off of the floor. Billy Gunn then goes to kick him in the mid section, he definitely wants the early as he is now going for the Fame Asser, but that is not going to happen as RVD catches Billy Gunn’s leg and HITS A STEP OVER SPINNING HEEL KICK! This knocks Billy Gunn to the floor. RVD also stays on the floor, so referee Mike Chioda (Loki) starts a count.

1. . . . .

Movement straight away from Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24), but he is not up.

2. . . . .

Movement now by the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) now and Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) is now on his knees.

3. . .

Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) is up, which breaks the referee’s count, and goes straight to his partner John Cena (Afrojoe), and tags him in. John Cena enters the ring, and the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) who has just got up, is bent over with his ass facing John Cena. Cena runs up to him AND HITS A GREAT THROWBACK ON BILLY GUNN! Billy Gunn is now laid flat out and Cena now turns to Booker T (Joe Dark) and starts taunting him. This makes Booker T enter the ring, so the referee Mike Chioda (Loki) goes to stop him, which leaves Cena and RVD to double team on Billy Gunn, who they are stomping away like hell at.

Booker T (Joe Dark) finally steps out of the ring, so Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) quickly hurries out of the ring, before the referee Mike Chioda’s (Loki) main priorities turn back to the actual match once again., but has the damage already been done to the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24)? John Cena now makes a cover.

1. . . . .

2. . .

Kick out on two and half and John Cena (Afrojoe) is complaining at referee Mike Chioda (Loki), so the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) is trying to crawl over to his partner Booker T (Joe Dark), to get a tag which he desperately needs, but he has no chance with John Cena in the same ring as him, who has just turned back around. Cena stands over Billy Gunn, and shows total disrespect to the veteran, by slapping him across the face and shouting “C’mon Billy! Get up Billy!” The crowd do not like this at all, they do not like John Cena at all.

John Cena (Afrojoe), after done with slapping and mocking the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24), picks him up and Irish whips Billy Gunn in to the corner, where no partner is, and Cena does this so hard Billy Gunn bounces off the turnbuckle to the mat. Cena continues the attack, by picking Billy Gunn back up, kicking him in the mid section and then goes for the FU, but Billy Gunn won’t budge off of the floor. Billy Gunn lifts his leg up AND A FAME ASSER OUT OF DESPERATION! Both men are now down and hurt and referee Mike Chioda (Loki) starts to count them both out.

1. . . . .

2. . . . .

3. . . . .

The Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) is now slightly moving and crawls, bit by bit, over to John Cena (Afrojoe).

4. . . . .

5. . .

The Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) reaches arm across John Cena (Afrojoe) and lands it on him, so the referee Mike Chioda (Loki), counts the pin.

1. . . . .

Shoulder straight up after two by John Cena (Afrojoe). Both men now make their way gradually over to their partners who are raring to go.

John Cena (Afrojoe) gets to Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) first and makes the tag, but the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) makes a tag to Booker T (Joe Dark) straight after. When RVD and Booker T get to each other they start to exchange blows, but the man who is legal for the first time, Booker T, soon gets the upper hand and forces RVD back so he is leaning on the ropes.

Booker T (Joe Dark) Irish whips Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) in to the opposite ropes and Booker T follows him AND GIVES HIM A CLOTHESLINE WHICH SENDS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE! Booker T is feeling it now, he’s down on one knee, with his right hand out AND YES; THE SPIN – A – ROONI! The second most electrifying move in sports entertainment today; right behind the people’s elbow.

Booker T (Joe Dark) follows Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24), after the spin – a – rooni, and the crowd are now really rooting for him. He picks up RVD and throws him straight back in to the ring, with the referee’s count on two. Both men’s partners are now stood up on the side of the ring ready for their tag.

Booker T (Joe Dark) now picks up Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) and look at this, Eugene (DW) is making his way down the ramp, with a box of chocolates in his hands, shortly followed by William Regal. Booker T twists RVD’s arm around AND A BIG SIDE KICK TO THE FACE OF RVD! This knocks RVD to the floor right in front of the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24). Booker T makes a tag to Billy Gunn, with Eugene now at the bottom of the ramp, beside the ring. When Billy Gunn enters the ring, Eugene steps on to the side of the ring, not letting Booker T leave the ring, until he takes the chocolates which he will not do.

This also makes the referee Mike Chioda (Loki) turn his back to sort out what is going on with Eugene (DW) and Booker T (Joe Dark). William Regal is also trying to get Eugene down. Meanwhile John Cena (Afrojoe) has entered the ring and put his ‘LIFE’ knuckle duster on, from his ‘WORD LIFE’ knuckle dusters, AND WHAM! HE JUST CLOCKED THE BAD ASS BILLY GUNN (DAMAN24) OVER THE HEAD WITH THE KNUCKLE DUSTER! He could be out cold!

Booker T (Joe Dark) knocks the box of chocolates out of Eugene’s (DW) hands, so he has to go and retrieve them, whilst John Cena (Afrojoe) throws his knuckle duster away and charges at Booker T and clotheslines him, knocking him and himself out of the ring. The referee now turns back around and Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) is on his knees and sees the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) down, so he goes to the corner, jumps on to the top rope and jumps back off AND LANDS THE FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH ON BILLY GUNN! RVD makes the pin cover and referee Mike Chioda (Loki) counts.

1. . . . .

2. . . . .

3!!!!!!!

* DING! * * DING! * * DING! *

Rob Van Dam (Afrojoe) wins the match for himself and John Cena (Afrojoe), but Cena’s cheating won the match really. These two will advance to the fatal four way match at the next PPV for the Tag Team Championship.

Look at this, Booker T (Joe Dark) has got away from John Cena (Afrojoe) and enters the ring and clotheslines Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) to the floor, but now Cena is in the ring as well, with a steel chair in hand. He sneaks up behind Booker T AND WHAM! CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! This knocks Booker T face first to the floor.

John Cena (Afrojoe) raises the chair again, but look, Eugene (DW) has just entered the ring with the box of chocolates in his hands, which he puts down and then snatches the chair from Cena AND BANG! EUGENE JUST CRACKED JOHN CENA OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR! Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) is up and runs at Eugene AND CHAIR TO THE HEAD OF RVD AS WELL BY EUGENE! The fans are now chanting “Eugene! Eugene! Eugene!” And Eugene is loving it and clapping along.

William Regal has now entered the ring and Booker T (Joe Dark) is sitting up, also the Bad Ass Billy Gunn (DAMAN24) is coming around. John Cena (Afrojoe) and Rob Van Dam (DAMAN24) have both now rolled out of the ring. Booker T picks up the box of chocolates and Billy Gunn and Booker T stand up next to Eugene and William Regal and all four take a chocolate and eat it. Booker T pats Eugene on the back, then all four join hands and raise them with the crowd cheering and with Eugene having a big smile on his face.

Well Booker T (Joe Dark) got the last laugh there against his rivals. And stay tuned in to SRW for the other fatal four way qualifier between The Elements (Reaver (Ant) & Jetster) and Vitamin C (Chris Jericho & Christian (Jae)), also the hardcore match between Jonny Hammer (Chris) and The Jackal (RM18), plus Stone Edge (Jae) against Hawk (Afrojoe), where Krusher will announce which of Hawk’s options he’ll be taking. But that’s all for now, tune in next week to find out what happens with this feud.

WINNER – John Cena & Rob Van Dam (Afrojoe & DAMAN24)

Thanks for reading,

Chris.
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:42
Regular
Welcome back to SRW Eclipse! You’re just in time for the main event, which is be….

“Time to play the game…. TIME TO PLAY THE GAAAAAAMME!!!… MU WAH HA HA!!” And a tremendous chorus of boo’s and jeers go up as out steps Triple H…. and Evolution!? What are they doing out here? This is supposed to be a one on one matchup, not a handicap match! Triple H’s neck is in a neck brace after that vicious Crippler Crossface by a relentless Chris Benoit but I don’t think he’s too bothered now his Evolution team-mates are out here!

Lets just show you how Triple H received that injured neck at the hands of Benoit…

‘…AND LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING ON THE OUTSIDE… BENOIT HAS THE CROSSFACE LOCKED IN ON TRIPLE H AND HE’S NOT LETTING GO!! BENOIT HAS AN INSANE LOOK IN HIS EYES! HE’S LOOKING TO CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO TRIPLE H’S NECK!

But we are drawn to the entrance ramp! Look who it is running down to the ring! It’s Scotty Dogg!! The fans are cheering insanely as Stone Edge is oblivious to his rival’s appearance!! Scotty enters the ring and stalks Stone Edge like an easy target… Stone Edge turns round and…. WHAM!! THE SPEAR!! BUT LOOK WHO IS THE RECIPIANT…. GRANDPRIX!!

I don’t think that was intended, as Scotty looks in a state a shock! He meant to get Stone Edge back as a form of revenge after last week’s unfortunate loss and tonight’s attack! Stone Edge knocks Scotty out of the ring and drags Grandprix up…he shoves him between his legs and…DELIVERS THE POWER STONE!! WHAM! Stone Edge makes the cover on the fallen Grandprix as the referee looks to have awoken…. 1……..

…… 2……

……THREE!! STONE EDGE HAS DONE IT YET AGAIN!! HE’S STOLE ANOTHER VICTORY!! NOT ONLY IS THIS A BITTER BLOW FOR SCOTTY, BUT STONE EDGE, WHAT EVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT, HAS JUST BEATEN THE SRW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!! STONE EDGE HOLDS A VICTORY OVER GRANDPRIX!

Stone Edge makes a quick exit, leaving his partner Triple H to suffer at the hands of an insane Benoit! Some one get down here and get this man off of him before he causes some real damage!!

We are left with an enraged Benoit being forced to the back by referees as EMT’s check on a most likely, injured Triple H! This has been Eclipse, we thank you for watching and see you next week!’

Triple H spits the water into the air before looking menacingly down the entrance ramp, looking to deliver the same damage to Benoit, that he did to him.

(Chris Benoit’s music plays) And out comes the former SRW Champion to huge applause from the crowd! He stares straight down towards the ring with a burning anger, before sprinting into the ring and trading blows toe-to-toe with The Game! The two go back and fourth, the crowd seemingly full of enthusiasm as Benoit gets the upper hand and forces an intense Triple H back into the corner! But Triple H manages to turn the tide and beat down Benoit with some thunderous right handers!

His Evolution team-mates applaud Triple H on the outside, but Triple H wastes no time and returns back to Benoit…. Who grabs Triple H’s arm and looks to lock in the Crossface! Triple H is looking desperate here as he tries to shrug off the Rabid Wolverine… But he’s not succeeding… Benoit’s slowly taking him down!

But Orton’s on the apron distracting the ref! The crowd are booing and jeering, until Benoit relinquishes the hold on Triple H and knocks Orton off the apron, much to the crowds delight! Benoit turns…. and Triple H grabs Benoit’s arm! Triple H wants revenge! He’s seething and powerfully trying to get Benoit to the mat! Triple H wants to break Benoit’s neck!! The crowd are all stood up as an early turning point in the match is gripping stuff! Benoit struggles…. Until he manages to grab Triple H and deliver a massive Back Drop! The crowd wince on impact as Triple H writhes in pain on the mat, clutching that injured neck! Maybe a desperation move there by Benoit but it was also tactical to work on the injured neck of Triple H!

The impact has sent Triple H rolling to the outside in agony, but there’s no time for a little breather as Benoit sends Triple H back into the ring and delivers two quick elbow drops to back of Triple H! Benoit now drags the Game back to his feet and forces him back into the ropes… an irish whip…. And a clothesline taking Triple H down to the mat! Evolution anxiously look on from the outside as Benoit delivers a kick to the midsection, before whipp…No…. a reversal by Triple H sends Benoit into the corner where The Game beats down on the former SRW World Champion. Ric Flair applauds on the outside as Triple H throws Benoit over the Top Rope! And look what Batista is doing! …He picks up Benoit like a piece of meat before driving Benoit’s back into the ringpost! And Triple H was distracting the referee!

The crowd boo and jeer as a sly smile appears across the face of the Game. He slides to the outside and walks slowly over to Benoit. The Game knows he’s in control after the powerhouse Batista just drove Benoit’s back mercilessly into the ringpost. Triple H delivers a few right handers to the face of Benoit, before dragging him round to where the announcers table is. Things aren’t looking too good for Benoit as Triple H again works on that back by driving his shoulder into Benoit’s ribs, causing his Benoit to crash against the announcers table!

Benoit needs some kind of break here, but it doesn’t look like he’s going to get one as Triple pulls and pushes Benoit onto the announcer’s table! The crowd start to get anxious and excited as Triple follows and motions for the Pedigree! But Benoit fights his way out before Triple H can deliver any damage! And now the two heavyweights trade blows as Benoit shows some fighting spirit! The crowd cheer on as Benoit gets the upperhand… But Triple H delivers a knee to the mid-section and then a Knee Smash! Benoit is sprung like a catapult off the table and onto the hard floor bellow!

Benoit clutches his face as Triple H gets his breath back. Benoit looked like he make have got the upperhand in this match there but Triple H, with that signature move of his, puts an end to any sort of break abruptly! Triple H finally throws Benoit back into the ring on the count of 8 and the Game follows him in. Benoit manages to drag himself to one knee… BUT HE HAS NO TIME TO GET FULLY UP AS TRIPLE H TRIES TO YANK THAT ARM DOWN! HE’S GOING FOR THE CRIPPLER CROSSFACE! Benoit struggles for a few seconds before he starts to fade…. Triple H is intent on breaking Benoit’s neck and he isn’t gonna even think about letting go! But Benoit somehow finds it in him to roll out of Triple H’s reach… Triple H angrily goes for a wild punch…. BUT BENOIT DUCKS… GERMAN SUPLEX! This is absolutely gonna kill Triple H’s neck!! GERMAN SUPLEX!! All four members of Evolution are on the ring apron reaching out for Triple H…. But he can’t reach them! WHAM!! AND A THIRD GERMAN SUPLEX!! The crowd are going wild as Triple H is sent sprawling to the outside… Benoit runs over to Orton… and knocks him off the apron! And now Flair… and finally Batista’s turn!!

Triple H is shown to be seething in anger on the outside…. He’s neck is badly damaged and the neck brace is off… Benoit is celebrating, but not for long as Triple H rolls into the ring and doesn’t bother waiting for Benoit to turn around… A KICK TO THE MIDSECTION AND… PEDIGREE!! BHAM!! Benoit is drove to the mat forcefully as Triple H strides around the ring shouting at the displeased crowd! Triple H could end it right here right now, but this isn’t a match for Triple H, he wants to break Benoit’s god damn neck! The game moves back over to Benoit and pulls him up… looking to deliver another Pedigree! Enough is Enou… BUT BENOIT SWEEPS TRIPLE H TO THE CROWD AND TRYS TO LOCK IN THE SHARPSHOOTER!! Benoit is suddenly full of energy and is trying desperately to pull an unwilling Triple H over so that the Sharpshooter can successfully be applied!! Triple H is squirming desperately… But he eventually gives in to the inevitable and Benoit locks in the Sharpshooter! The move is applied in the centre of the ring! Triple H knows he’s in a bad situation here and the crowd are loving it! Triple H uses his arms to pull himself up from the mat a little and to make it easier for him to grab them ropes, but he’s even got to get near them yet, yet alone grab them!

Flair realises Triple H could lose here and reaches into the ring with his arm… Triple H outstretches his arm… but just can’t reach Flair! Triple H spins himself round and see’s Orton holding out his arm! But again it’s too far away!! Triple H decides to use all his strength to pull himself towards Orton’s hand… He’s closer… but not close enough! Triple H spins himself around once again, maybe for the last time! Batista’s arm is outstretched and Triple H decides to try and jump towards Batista, the two are literally touching each other with their fingertips! Its close… BUT BENOIT DRAGS TRIPLE H BACK INTO THE CENTRE OF THE RING… TRIPLE H IS THROWING HIS ARMS ABOUT MADLY!! HE RAISES HIS ARM…BEFORE TAPPING!! BENOIT DEFEATS TRIPLE H!!

The crowd are going mad for Benoit, but Evolution are quickly into the ring and Batista knocks Benoit down to the mat powerfully! The crowd boo and jeer as Orton, Flair and Batista stomp away relentlessly at Benoit! The camera switches to the outside where Triple H grabs a chair! He slides into the ring and we are just in time to see Orton cockily drag Benoit up by his chin, talk trash to him and then deliver the RKO! WHAM! Evolution is looking to soften up Benoit before his World Title match with Triple H at the next PPV! And now…Oh my… Triple H sets the Steel Chair up so that it is wedged into Benoit’s neck!! The crowd are going nuts and shouting ‘GRANDPRIX, GRANDPRIX!’ Evolution clear the ring and Triple H makes his way up to the top rope… the crowd are on their feet as Triple H shouts “This is where it ends!” He steadies himself…DON’T DO IT TRIPLE H!….

BUT LOOKS WHO’S SPRINTING DOWN TO THE RING! ITS GRANDPRIX!! He trades heavy blows with the World Heavyweight Champion before whipping him into the ropes… Grandprix is looking or the Finish Line! But Flair pulls The Game out of the ring!! The crowd boo and jeer, but Evolution don’t care… they want Triple H fresh for the next PPV! Benoit escapes from having major damage done to his neck… but the beat down by Evolution will surely have taken a lot out of him.

Thank you and goodnight!

Sorry that it’s a bit of a crappy match.
Thanks for Reading
Scott
Fri 14/05/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
So, Burnout is close and we are back on Eclipse ready for a tag match between Randy Orton (Ant) and Batista (Figo) representing Evolution against Rhyno (Chris), the Euro-continental champion, and Cong Man, who holds victories over Triple H (CGJ) and Batista.

Cong Man has, on this show, decided that the only way to be taken seriously is to break as many bones as possible so he would be the only challenger left for the title he wants so much, the CAW World Championship. Will this new side of Cong Man be a winner with the fans that pay to watch this guy? Maybe we’ll see in the coming weeks.

It seems we have Randy Orton (Ant) in the back with Batista (Figo) in tow.

“Randy Orton, the legend killer is in town and tonight another legend will be killed. He may have picked up wins against my fellow Evolution teammates but Cong Man you can’t beat me. I’m an enigma, charismatic, loved by all (crowd boos) but hey guys, I don’t swing that way.”

Batista and Randy Orton have a little chuckle.

“Anyway, moving on. We have our plan and we are going to give Evolution the victory tonight and the Euro-continental title at Burnout, that’s if Rhyno even makes it Burnout.”

Another chuckle from Evolution.

“The groundwork is almost laid and it’s time for the next stage of Evolution to begin! Let’s go Batista!”

Randy Orton and Batista leave. What have they got planned for tonight? Let’s find out as we head to the arena.

Evolution’s music hits and out swaggers Orton (Ant) and the monster Batista (Figo)! Orton is loaded with confidence as he has his shot for the Euro-continental title all booked up for Burnout and Batista is totally focused about avenging his defeat to Cong Man last week.

‘Rhyno’s music plays’ and out steps the Euro-continental champion! He is his usual energetic self as he walks the edge of the ring and waits for his tag team partner for the day.

‘It began in Afrika!’ and out comes Cong Man to a huge ovation! His words earlier on in the night showed a different side to Cong Man but the fans still love this guy. Cong Man has been drifting around because of injury and what seems to be a never-ending feud with Reaver (Ant). He puts his body on the line and has threatened to break bones in his bid to become World Champion for a 3rd time.

The makeshift team of Rhyno (Chris) and Cong Man enter the ring and the referee makes sure that the action doesn’t begin until the bell has rung. Orton (Ant) looks like he is going to start and Rhyno looks like he is going to start and get his hands on Orton! Orton sees Rhyno and gets on the apron! The crowd boo at this display of cowardice but is it actually being smart? The bell rings and Batista (Figo) and Rhyno lock up!

It’s a power struggle in the centre of the ring! Neither seems to be able to overpower the other! They break and lock up again only for the same thing to happen. It’s obvious that Batista and Rhyno have similar levels of power so it’ll have to come down to wrestling ability. Which one has the better wrestling ability?

It looks like they are going to lock up again; Rhyno (Chris) avoids Batista (Figo)! Rhyno nips round the back and lifts Batista onto his shoulders, WHAM! Batista lands hard on the canvas! Rhyno in control now, picks up Batista, whips him off the ropes and drives the knee to the gut of Batista! Rhyno whips Batista into the corner and lays into him with a few body shots before tagging in Cong Man! The crowd go wild!

Rhyno is still in the ring and holds him with his back towards the turnbuckle about the centre of the ring. Cong Man leaps to the top rope… What a DDT! Cong Man flew off the top and hit the DDT with a lot of impact! Cong Man goes for the cover! 1… 2…

KICK OUT! Cong Man isn’t surprised and locks in The Point Noire! He is really wrenching that leg! Cong Man wasted no time in showing his new style, his bone breaking style! Orton (Ant) rushes in to split it up! Orton wasted no time but Cong Man punches Orton in the face! Cong Man picks up a fallen Orton and throws him over the top rope, Cong Man turns around… INTO A BIG BOOT!

Batista (Figo) is on his feet and whips Cong Man off the ropes, Rhyno (Chris) with a smart blind tag! Batista sees it and is a bit disorientated, he lets Cong Man fly past, and Cong Man dives through the ropes and collects Orton! What an attack from Cong Man! He certainly doesn’t care about his own well being! Cong Man whips Orton into the steel steps as Rhyno and Batista slug it out in the ring!

Rhyno with a slight upper hand as he forces Batista onto the ropes, Rhyno whips Batista off the ropes, WHAM! High impact spinebuster by Rhyno! Rhyno goes up the top rope, he leaps…

FROG SPLASH MISSES!! Batista moved out of the way! Some referees have taken control of the situation on the outside and Cong Man and Orton are being separated and ushered to their corners. Rhyno on his feet and turns round to Batista and walks into a sideslam! Batista whips Rhyno into the corner and launches some stinging attacks to the midsection. Batista is slowing the pace down. He whips Rhyno to his corner and tags Orton!

Batista (Figo) holds Rhyno (Chris) as Orton (Ant) kicks Rhyno in the midsection. Orton grabs Rhyno by the head and hits a neckbreaker. Orton is wary of Rhyno’s threat and works on the shoulder and arm of Rhyno. Rhyno fights out and on his feet but Orton doesn’t let go of the arm and hits an armbar takedown. Rhyno again fights to his feet but Orton continues to hold on to the arm and hauls him over to Batista, who kicks the arm. Orton heads on to the apron, grabs Rhyno by the arm again and drops down the floor as Rhyno’s arm bounces off the ropes!

Orton does a bit of posing for the crowd and turns round to see Rhyno heading towards Cong Man! Rhyno is trying to make the tag! Orton quickly gets in and pulls Rhyno away. He was agonisingly close! Orton throws Rhyno into his corner and gets Batista to restrain him as he cockily walks over and slaps Cong Man in the face! CONG MAN IS ENRAGED!

The ref is struggling to restrain Cong Man as the tag is made and Batista (Figo) is in. Cong Man wisely settles back in his corner as Batista kicks Rhyno (Chris) in the midsection… THE POWERBOMB!! NO!! Somehow, Rhyno has reversed it into a faceplant to the mat! Cong Man took the legs of Batista out! Cong Man is on the outside and pulls Orton (Ant) off the apron to unload on his face! The ref has had enough and gets out of the ring.

This match is out of control as Batista has seemingly hurt his legs and Rhyno is down. Orton is having his face rearranged by a psychotic Cong Man! The ref finally gets Cong Man off Orton… OOOOH! Orton in anger ran right at Cong Man and the ref got sandwiched into the ring post! The ref is down!

I don’t think Batista and Rhyno have seen it as the match is still going in the ring! Rhyno is up in the corner and is urging Batista to his feet! He’s lining him up for the Gore! Rhyno charges…

ORTON HITS RHYNO OVER THE HEAD WITH A CHAIR!! It was like some kind of crazy golf swing as Rhyno (Chris) charged at Batista (Figo)! Rhyno is out cold! Cong Man was trying to help the ref but he saw everything! Cong Man in the ring and is going crazy on anything that moves! Batista and Orton are flying to the mat with increasing regularity! Batista is forcing Orton (Ant) to retreat as he now takes the brunt of the punishment…

ORTON FROM BEHIND WITH THE CHAIR!! Orton drops the chair on the mat and gets Batista to pick up Cong Man. He carefully positions him… RKO ON THE CHAIR!! Evolution reign supreme!

CONG MAN GETS UP! He’s busted open but he doesn’t seem to mind as his focus is fully on the Evolution members! Orton (Ant) and Batista (Figo) turn round and are in shock! They flee the ring and head into the crowd! Cong Man gives chase! We are going to try to get a camera back there. At the moment, Rhyno isn’t moving that much but the ref is getting back into the ring. Rhyno (Chris) is using the ropes to get to his feet…

BATISTA SPINS HIM ROUND AND HITS THE POWERBOMB! WHERE DID HE COME FROM? BATISTA WITH THE COVER!!

1…

2…

3!!! BATISTA STEALS IT! The ref managed to make a count. What has happened to Cong Man and Orton? We are scrambling to get a camera back there. Yeah, we have footage now…

CONG MAN HAS ORTON IN THE BANANA PEEL! CONG MAN HAS A SMILE ON HIS FACE AND HE PUTS ORTON THROUGH INTENSE PAIN!! NO ONE CAN GET HIM TO RELEASE THE HOLD!! Triple H (CGJ) is down here now but Cong Man is satisfied with the destruction he’s caused! Is Orton going to be okay? Why did Cong Man do this, as Orton isn’t really going for the World Title? Stay tuned to SRW Eclipse!

WINNER: BATISTA (FIGO) AND ORTON (ANT)
Sun 09/05/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
So what is this thread all about?
Fri 07/05/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Gauntlet Match – If Anarchy wins he gets a CAW Title Shot!
Anarchy (DW) vs Eddie Guerrero (AfroJoe), Edge (Joe Dark) & Kurt Angle (Grandprix)
Written by Jae

Welcome back to SRW Eclipse where Anarchy (DW) is about to get the chance of a lifetime! He’s going to run the gauntlet and if he manages to overcome three men, then he will get a CAW title shot right here next week! Reaver had some strong words earlier on tonight concerning the monster. Have a look at the Titan-Tron as we take you back to what happened earlier on in the night…

[Reaver appears on Titan-Tron with his promo from earlier on in the night]

“But now all you do is moan, and groan, and whine about the matches you’re put in! Well I hope you appreciate the opportunity I’ve given you this week, Anarchy. And I hope you say thank-you. Because if you don’t, I am just gonna have to kick your @rse all over this arena, and EVERYWHERE SRW EVER GOES!” Reaver looks intense!

“Y’see, I’ve been thinking about what you did to me in those months leading up to the break, and it sickens me that I let it happen…well now it's different, Anarchy. This is a returned Reaver…a revitalised Reaver…a new REAVER (ANT)! Actually…no…not a new Reaver…I am the Reaver that I once was! I’m the Reaver who was a former CAW World Champion, a former Double SRW Tag Team Champion! I’m the Reaver who broke The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)’s neck! I’m the Reaver who nearly beat the Cong Man out of SRW forever! I’m the Reaver…who is gonna end your career.”

“That’s right Anarchy (DW)…no matter how long it takes, weeks, months or years, I SWEAR that I will be the Reaver (Ant), who ends your career.”

Well, I doubt we’re going to hear any “thank you” from the monster, Anarchy but you never know here in SRW… Heh… Unlikely. Tonight, he’s got three of SRW’s best athletes in his way of a CAW title shot. Can he do it? The odds are certainly stacked against him with Eddie Guerrero (AJ), Edge (Joe Dark) and Kurt Angle (Grandprix) all waiting by for him to run through! It looks as if we’re set for the match…

DW’s “King of my World” re-mix hits as Anarchy (DW) steps out onto the stage with a huge grin on his face… This seems unlike the monster… He walks down the ramp to a “You Suck!” chant. The fans obviously hate him. But why’s he laughing? Anarchy scares the hell out of our ring announcer before snatching their microphone! He then steps onto the ring apron and climbs over the top rope…

“REAVER!”

Anarchy pauses and laughs for a few seconds…

“You expect a thank you for this match? Hell no. I should be in BIGGER matches than this one. You just don’t get it, do you?”

He throws the microphone over the top rope before looking up towards the ramp awaiting his opponent…

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal!” Eddie Guerrero’s music hits as Latino Heat himself appears on the ramp driving his low-rider! He drives down the ramp to a huge reception before stopping just in front of the ring. The car bounce’s… And Eddie (Afrojoe) steps out of the vehicle. He looks up at his opponent before running toward the ring and sliding straight under the bottom rope. Eddie then dives at Anarchy looking to get an early advantage but is hit with a huge clothesline!

Referee Nick Patrick rings the bell and this match is officially underway! Anarchy starts the beat down as Eddie gets to his feet. He hits some right hands and whips Guerrero into the ropes. Looks for the big boot on the re-bound but Eddie ducks and bulldogs the monster! Anarchy goes straight down to the mat but is quickly back to his feet considering his size.

The two then circle around the ring and head into a grapple. This might not have been the smartest thing for Eddie to do here… And he knows it as he kicks Anarchy in the mid-section and looks to hit a neckbreaker! He doesn’t capitalise though as Anarchy manages to shove him over the top rope! Eddie lands with a thud outside the ring! The monster soon follows…

…But is hit with some right hands of Eddie! And some lefts! Guerrero is giving it all he’s got, but is stopped right in his tracks with a kick to the mid-section! Anarchy follows it up by smashing Eddies head into the turnbuckle! And again! And once more! He’s bust open! Guerrero is bust open! Blood begins to show as Anarchy slides Eddie under the bottom rope. He shouts a bit of trash to the fans before following into the ring.

Anarchy now seems to have this match under firm control. He stomps on Guerrero a few times before pulling him to his feet. He lifts him up high… GORILLA PRESS SLAM! AND THAT’S FROM OVER 7 FOOT IN THE AIR! Eddie hits the mat with a bang and Anarchy starts to stomp on him again.

He then pulls Eddie to his feet for the second time. Anarchy whips him into the ropes and on the re-bound looks to throw him In the air for the Anarchist but it’s not to be! Eddie manages to roll him over into the quick cover!

1!

2!

BUT NO! Anarchy powers out! Eddie jumps to his feet and starts stomping on the monster but Anarchy is quick to his feet. DROPKICK! Eddie takes him back down! He continues the stomping until Anarchy makes it to his feet again! Eddie then hits a snap suplex! He continues the stomping but Anarchy still powers up to his feet. What can he do to keep the monster down?!

It seems nothing as the two exchange punches. Anarchy powers Eddie into the corner. He seems to be losing a lot of blood. The monster then starts to punch Guerrero from all angles! He starts some stomping too! Eddie is on dream-street! Anarchy follows it up with a tremendous clothesline taking Eddie flying over the top rope for the second time in this match-up!

Anarchy follows him out of the ring and drops an elbow on Latino Heat. Eddie screams in pain as it connects. He then rolls under the ring apron. Anarchy looks confused. He pulls up the cover and looks under the ring for Eddie but Guerrero has appeared at the other side of the ring! He quietly slides in the ring as Anarchy gives up the search. Eddie runs and flies over the top rope CONNECTING WITH THE CROSS BODY! He pulls the monster to his feet and slides him into the ring! Eddie finally has control!

He lines up Anarchy and cheers as he jumps to the top rope! FFFRRRROOOOGGGGG SSSPPPPLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHH!! BUT ANARCHY CATCHES HIM BY THE THROAT! HE GETS UP TO HIS FEET STILL HOLDING ON TO EDDIES NECK AND PUSHES HIM INTO THE ROPES! EDDIE FALLS BACKWARDS INTO THE ROPES AND ON THE RE-BOUND IS HIT WITH THE ANARCHIST!!!

Anarchy makes the cover…

3! Eddie (AJ) put up a good fight but couldn’t overcome the monster! Anarchy triumphs and is now forced to face his second opponent of the night! He’s one step closer to a CAW title shot right here next week on Eclipse! The monster steps up to his feet as Edge’s music hits!

“You Think You Know Me!” Edge steps out from behind the curtain with a smile on his face. He’s happy to be here at SR Towers! Edge runs down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Anarchy tries to stop him from getting to his feet with some quick stomping but fails! Edge is straight up and at him! He exchanges punches until Anarchy is in a daze! Russian Leg Sweep! Anarchy is down!

Edge looks to want to end this thing fast! He’s signalling for the spear! Anarchy pulls himself to his feet seemingly taking his time… He turns around and Edge dives at him only for Anarchy to side-step out of the way! Edges shoulder rams right into the turnbuckle and the young Canadian falls through the ropes and out of the ring landing with a thud!

Anarchy is on his knees in the ring trying to get himself together! Edge is still holding onto his shoulder on the outside. I think he’s hurt it bad. Anarchy is the first up to a vertical basis and heads to ringside towards Edge. The referee starts a double count…

Edge is still holding onto his shoulder in pain! Anarchy stomps on it and then pulls Edge to his feet.

He slides him into the ring…

…before following himself! The monster then laughs at the injured Edge and locks in an armbar! Edge screams in pain! I don’t think that he can take much of this. Anarchy tries to put on more pressure as Edge pulls toward the ropes. He screams in pain as Anarchy shouts “Tap Out”! He doesn’t listen though and eventually manages to grab the bottom rope and the referee is forced to break the hold!

Anarchy doesn’t look at all happy about it and shoves referee Nick Patrick down. Why’s he not disqualifying him?! I have no idea… Anarchy turns back around to find Edge flying at him! SPEAR! EDGE JUST HIT THE SPEAR!! ANARCHY IS OUT!

Can Edge capitalise on it and make the cover? It doesn’t look like it. That spear seemed to take a lot out of his shoulder. Both men are down and don’t seem to be moving. Official, Nick Patrick gets to his feet and begins to count both men out for a draw!

And STILL no movement…

And Anarchy begins to crawl…
He uses the ropes to try and pull himself up…

AND ANARCHY JUST BREAKS UP THE COUNT! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE! He’s staggering but at least he’s up! Edge seems to have totally wrecked his shoulder. He’s still clutching onto it in pain. Anarchy sees this and climbs up to the top rope… He taunts a few times before jumping…

…AND HITTING THE BEE STING! THAT’S GOT TO BE ALL! HE GETS THE COVER!

3! EDGE IS OUT! ANARCHY HAS NOW DEFEATED TWO MEN TONIGHT! But the question is, can he beat one more to earn a CAW title shot right here next week on Eclipse? It’s going to be tough but he’s in there with a damn good chance. His next opponent could ruin it all for him though because he’s an Olympic Gold Medallist and also one of the best wrestlers in this business today… KURT ANGLE!

Angles music hits and the man himself steps out from behind the curtain. He had a few words for the fans earlier, which ended in him announcing SRW’s newest tag-team. Himself and none other that arguably the best technical wrestler in the world today, Chris Benoit (Grandprix)! They’re going to be a force to recon with! Angle (Grandprix) walks down the ramp and climbs through the ropes into the ring.

Anarchy is down on his knees as the bell rings for his final match of the night to start. He looks in no condition to fight but can he get through this match for a CAW title shot? Angle begins stomping away at Anarchy as the big man gets to his feet. Angle then hits a whopping BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! He covers the monster and referee Nick Patrick counts…

BUT ANARCHY GETS THE SHOULDER UP! The monster shows another energy rush as he climbs to his feet and squares off against the Olympic Gold Medallist. The two grapple and Anarchy gets the best of it kicking Kurt Angle in the mid-section and hitting a major DDT! Down he goes! Anarchy tries to end him early with a cover!

BUT NO! Angle kicks out and is quickly to his feet. The two men then circle the ring. Anarchy looks tired out! Angle dives into a grapple and Anarchy looks to power out of it with a shove but Angle blocks it and somehow gets round the back of the monster and hits a GERMAN SUPLEX! HE HOLDS ON AND HITS ANOTHER! AND ONE MORE BEFORE ANGLE BREAKS THE HOLD! Anarchy looks out of it as Angle makes the cover…

AND ANARCHY GETS HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE! That was a close one! Angle is beginning to look frustrated and is signalling for the end of this match! He turns Anarchy onto his back and locks in THE ANKLE LOCK! COULD THIS BE THE END?!!

ANARCHY IS SCREAMING IN PAIN BUT HE REFUSES TO TAP OUT! IT’S OBVIOUS THAT HE WANTS TO WIN THIS THING BADLY! BUT HOW BAD? ANGLE COULD SNAP HIS DAMN ANKLE RIGHT HERE! ANARCHY SCREAMS AS HE MANAGES TO MAKE IT ONTO ONE FOOT! ANGLE DOESN’T BREAK THE HOLD BUT THE MONSTER HITS AN ENZIGURI!

Woah! I thought Anarchy was going to tap out right there! He managed to survive the ankle lock for the time being, but has the damage been done? It certainly looks that way as both men are down. Angle seems to be getting to his feet but Anarchy is clutching that ankle. He could have hurt it bad.

The Olympic Gold Medallist makes it to his feet and moves over towards Anarchy. He pulls him to his feet and hits a snap suplex! Anarchy looks to be set up as Angle heads for the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope… MOONSAULT! NO! ANARCHY ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY!

The monster gets to his feet and pulls Angle up! He whips him toward the ropes but he knocks out the referee! Nick Patrick is down and out! Angle falls down but Anarchy is quick to pull him back to his feet where he whips him into the ropes at the other side of the ring! And on the re-bound… HE CONNECTS WITH THE ANARCHIST! THE MONSTER GETS THE COVER BUT WHATS THIS?!

ITS REAVER (ANT)! HE PICKS ANARCHY UP AND HITS THE DDT DRIVER! Reaver then shouts, “You’ll never deserve a title shot!”. Anarchy is left out cold as Reaver heads to the back… Angle uses the ropes to pull himself up and then signals for the end once again!

He firstly helps referee Nick Patrick back up to his feet, before pulling the fallen Anarchy up and HITTING THE ANGLE SLAM! ANARCHY DOESN’T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM! ANGLE GETS THE COVER!

3! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! ANARCHY HAD THIS DAMN THING WON BUT REAVER RUINED THE WHOLE THING! Angle celebrates and salutes the fans from all four turnbuckles to a great reception.

*Minutes pass by*

Angle is still celebrating the fact that he ended the gauntlet! Oh no… Wait a minute… Anarchy has sat up! How did he do that?! He’s to his feet! The monster whips an unsuspecting Angle into the ropes and… ANARCHIST! Anarchy does not look happy.

The monster walks back up the ramp looking to be in one angry mood. I wouldn’t want to come across him any time soon! Tune in to SRW Eclipse next week to see how this feud continues!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Not sure if the ending of that turned out too well...

Thanks for reading,

Jae
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.