GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:09
Regular
yay, got it, its quite good aint it, the graphics have been matched over the 2 years, but overall quite good.
quite hard aswell, quite surprissed when i got killed by a fiend in zanarkand, not even a boss.
i like the costume changes, i have Yuna as black mage, and payne and rikku as their standards, what have u lot got?
dude, the plot looks good, especially after seeing the sphere from kilika port.

anyway, leave all ya thourghts here, back to spira....
Page:
Mon 08/03/04 at 18:30
"period drama"
Morbo wrote:
> what do you mean by AP loop.

It's this set up to get 99 AP for everyone every battle.
Look on gamefaqs for the full thing, but here's a general overview:

For example
Have Yuna as a White Mage, Rikku as a Singer and Paine as a Warrior. Get into an easy battle - have Yuna case Pray, Rikku do a dance (silence or darkness) and Paine use Sentinal.

If you've got the cursor on Memory in the options, you just put something heavy on the X button and the cycle just repeats itself over and over.

You get AP for using the special abilities for each job, so leave it like that and you'll soon get 99 AP for everyone (it's capped at 99) in every battle.

There's a loop you can use for all jobs - some of them a bit more complex than others, but it still works.
And the abilities actually have to work in order to get AP - say, if Yuna's Pray doesn't actually heal anyone, you won't get AP; and if you don't Steal anything, you won't get AP.

But it's rather good.
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Morbo wrote:
> its in bevelle. enter the main building during chapter 5 and go left
> down that ally thing that did lead to the switch that opened the
> other side during chapter 2.
>
> go there and the kindergardians will have found it go in and see a
> cut scene.

Thanks alot, Morbo.
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Balls"
its in bevelle. enter the main building during chapter 5 and go left down that ally thing that did lead to the switch that opened the other side during chapter 2.

go there and the kindergardians will have found it go in and see a cut scene.
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Morbo wrote:
> Lukeman wrote:
> Also, whats all this I here about catnip and iron duke????? First of
> all: what are they, and also, where can i get them?
>
> Simple they’re both in Via Infinito. That’s the dungeon under bevelle
> in chapter 5.
>
> Ok now for more detail on how to get them and what’s in store for
> you. Once you have found the entrance to Via Infinito (go left after
> you enter the main building) you will get a cut scene and you will be
> left in cloister 0 from here you can fight your way through 100
> levels of fiend filled cloisters and at every 20th level you will
> have to fight a boss.
>
> Once you have beaten the 40th level boss a black elemental you will
> get the catnip along with many other nice accessories. After you have
> beaten the level 100 bosses you will get the iron duke.
>
> The 6 bosses you have to fight (2 on level 100) are some of the
> toughest enemies in the game. Lets just say the second from last
> bosses HP is 200,000 with strength of 244. The last boss HP is
> 999,999 with strength, defence and magic at 255, and you cannot lower
> any of his attributes, and you cannot do any instance kill moves
> including zanestsu and demi.
>
> The first 2 bosses are relatively easy when compared so you should be
> able to get catnip without to much bother, but iron duke....
>
> Now for what these 2 items do:
>
> Catnip: equips the auto ability called SOS ???? which makes
> the users attacks do 9999 damage once your HP falls below 1 third
> i.e. once your HP amount turns yellow
>
> Iron Duke: increases strength, magic, defence, magic defence,
> accuracy and evasion by 100. Increases luck by 50 and agility goes up
> by 10

Where is this Beveelle Dungeon?
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:28
Regular
damn a nother game on the to buy lsist, thing is i just bought ut 2904 from import onoly £29, but im borke now. still ill get his game when it comes out on platinum
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Balls"
not really unless your following a guide as chapter 4 is really small
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
currently at chapter 4 on 63.0%
still on track for 100% :D
Mon 08/03/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Balls"
Lukeman wrote:
> Also, whats all this I here about catnip and iron duke????? First of
> all: what are they, and also, where can i get them?

Simple they’re both in Via Infinito. That’s the dungeon under bevelle in chapter 5.

Ok now for more detail on how to get them and what’s in store for you. Once you have found the entrance to Via Infinito (go left after you enter the main building) you will get a cut scene and you will be left in cloister 0 from here you can fight your way through 100 levels of fiend filled cloisters and at every 20th level you will have to fight a boss.

Once you have beaten the 40th level boss a black elemental you will get the catnip along with many other nice accessories. After you have beaten the level 100 bosses you will get the iron duke.

The 6 bosses you have to fight (2 on level 100) are some of the toughest enemies in the game. Lets just say the second from last bosses HP is 200,000 with strength of 244. The last boss HP is 999,999 with strength, defence and magic at 255, and you cannot lower any of his attributes, and you cannot do any instance kill moves including zanestsu and demi.

The first 2 bosses are relatively easy when compared so you should be able to get catnip without to much bother, but iron duke....

Now for what these 2 items do:

Catnip: equips the auto ability called SOS ???? which makes the users attacks do 9999 damage once your HP falls below 1 third i.e. once your HP amount turns yellow

Iron Duke: increases strength, magic, defence, magic defence, accuracy and evasion by 100. Increases luck by 50 and agility goes up by 10
Mon 08/03/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Balls"
Lukeman wrote:
> When I got it, I played it till I got past 22 hours....in the space of
> 24!!!!! Can anyone tell me how to get the "Samurai"
> dressphere? It's really bugging me....but at least now I know how to
> get ALL 10 Crimson spheres!!!!!

ok then, its on the floor during the pest control mission on Killka during chapter 3, its glowing in the recess on the floor in the room before the boss battle.

but if you missed it not to worry you can get it during chaper 5 by looking in all the chests in Killka temple its right smack in the middle of the floor in the first room just walk forward untill you get it.
Mon 08/03/04 at 13:44
Regular
"You have a choice"
Also, whats all this I here about catnip and iron duke????? First of all: what are they, and also, where can i get them?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.