GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:09
Regular
yay, got it, its quite good aint it, the graphics have been matched over the 2 years, but overall quite good.
quite hard aswell, quite surprissed when i got killed by a fiend in zanarkand, not even a boss.
i like the costume changes, i have Yuna as black mage, and payne and rikku as their standards, what have u lot got?
dude, the plot looks good, especially after seeing the sphere from kilika port.

anyway, leave all ya thourghts here, back to spira....
Page:
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Legendary Link wrote:
> thing is the japs will like doing spira over and over and then over
> again.

Please don't call them japs, that is very insulting
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Good idea Legendary Link. If I remeber correctly in the first Zelda game on the N64 (Orcarina of Time) the Goron mountain was a warm, fiery place but then in the 2nd Zelda game (Majorca's Mask) the Goron mountain was hit by a very severe snow storm, causing the mountain and all the Goron's to freeze. That's the end of my story. :)
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:40
Regular
maybe a disaster could hit spira, thus all enviornments change, maybe mt gagazat becomes a fire mountain, or the calm lands become full of water etc.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Legendary Link wrote:
> thing is the japs will like doing spira over and over and then over
> again.

Maybe the could make a different place called something like 'Arips' instad of 'Spira'. And the could recreate places and name them backwards. eg 'Neh'im Highroad' and 'Ainalacam Woods'. And they could change places altogether like the Water Plains and the Uncalm Lands.

Then again, maybe not.
Fri 12/03/04 at 20:37
Regular
thing is the japs will like doing spira over and over and then over again.
Fri 12/03/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If they do make a FFX-3 i'm heading straight over to Square-Enix headquarters and giving each worker there a good slapping. Give me a remake/sequel of FF7 or FF6 or FF: Tactics you bloody muppets not another sequel of this very average game.
Fri 12/03/04 at 18:30
"period drama"
Everyone finished or something?
Well, I just talk to myself then.

Chapter 4, 69%.
But I missed the Mascot even before I realised, so I'm a bit annoyed about that. And looking in these CommSpheres all the time is muchly tedious.
Tue 09/03/04 at 18:17
"period drama"
Well, they'd have to make another major overhaul to the game mechanics if they did make a FFX-3.
Because this change only just made it exceptable to be going around exactly the same places again.

I'm just levelling up at the mo, along Mi'hen Highroad - everyone's got Double Exp, Gilionaire and Double Items, so I'm raking in the bounty.

Chapter 3, haven't done any Hot Spots yet - 48%
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Legendary Link wrote:
> do u think that FFX might become a final fantasy spin off series,
> FFX-3 FFX-4, ya never know.

As far as I know the idea was to have 3 games, the first based around Tidus, the second around Yuna and the third around Rikku.
Mon 08/03/04 at 23:59
Regular
"accidental superher"
now at 82% on chapter 5
still on track for 100%
and yes i am using a guide because i can't see how ANYONE could get 100% without one...some of the things they expect you to do *sigh*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.