GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:09
Regular
yay, got it, its quite good aint it, the graphics have been matched over the 2 years, but overall quite good.
quite hard aswell, quite surprissed when i got killed by a fiend in zanarkand, not even a boss.
i like the costume changes, i have Yuna as black mage, and payne and rikku as their standards, what have u lot got?
dude, the plot looks good, especially after seeing the sphere from kilika port.

anyway, leave all ya thourghts here, back to spira....
Page:
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:40
"period drama"
86% now ... pretty good going.
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:31
Regular
oh well, i doubt many japs will be on here, and if they r they probably won't take offence.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm just going by what i've been told. A couple of my friends on my MSN from Japan have said they don't like being called Jap, prefer Japanese and like i said i've experienced and seen people getting flamed because of using that term to refer to the Japanese
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thank you, Fanatsymeister. I knew there was nothing wrong with the word.
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I guess the people flaming you had nothing better to do that day then.

Brit = British
Scot = Scottish
Jap = Japanese

What's the problem? Are Sony going to have to rename the JAP territory and relabel all their PS2 and PSOne releases because of this?
Fri 12/03/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Sorry, lalakersrule. No wait, it wasn't me who said it.........
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It is, i called them that once in Gamefaqs and i got totally flamed for it, apparently it's the equivalent of calling black people the N word. Very insulting so i wouldn't use it
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:55
Regular
thats exactly what i thourght
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Legendary Link wrote:
> sorry, but i did'nt know how to spell japanese (is that right)

Yeah its right. What's wrong with calling them Japs. I don't mind being called a Scot.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:50
Regular
sorry, but i did'nt know how to spell japanese (is that right) it was short hand for it. Is it really that insulting? i doubt it.
i was just giving examples incase it was hard to imagine these changes, not neseceraly meaning that they should be in the game.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.