GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody Women!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 01:39
Regular
Thats right.

I am extremely annoyed :)

Tonight at about 12 I got txt message on phone asking to meet my new lady friend who lives down the road at 2 in the morning.

HURRAH I said.

Then I get another saying 1:20.... so I think shes keen. In the early hours of morning she wants to meet me and now she is even moving it forward HURRAH.

SO I set off on the minute walk early and arrive at her house. Hmmm I think she should be outside. So I knock on door and her friend answers it... by this time I was wondering what to think :D

Turns out her parents are away for the night and she has friends over and they thought it would be funny to see me walk down the road at bloody 1:15 to meet her

GRRRRRRR

I knew there was something fishy about it all. I wanted to stay :D. Well many yound women in scantly clad :D :D :D.

So she gave me a peck on the cheek and sent me on my way saying no way in hell was I allowed in...

ARGGGHHHH

Playing hard to get this one but I'll get her :D

Bloody Women

Now bloody mother is asking questions of my late night disapperence...

" I needed fresh air mum " :D

Grrrr
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:25
You calling me Goaty
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:26
Opp you werent

sorry
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:26
Oh and by the way do all regulars and above ignore newbies
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:30
Did someone say something?

Hello?

Sheepy, goaty?

Hello?

God, must be one of those annoying Newbie things, always muttereing, cant hear what they're saying. Gah! May as well ignore it!
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:33
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
A Newbie....???? Excuse me but what in the name of bethlehem is a Newbie???

Never heard of the things.

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:34
i would type in caps, but... i wont

you guys all own a console dont you, which one and what is your favourite game
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:39
Regular
frogman wrote:
> i would type in caps, but... i wont

you guys all own a console
> dont you, which one and what is your favourite game

Oi Frogman......what sort of a name is that? Just copying Goatboy.

Anyways that sort of a question is that exact question that is likely to starta console wars so I suggets i PROD you and then PROD you again.

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:42
you just try proding me

and hey thats the idea to start a console war. To see which console is truely the best
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:45
Regular
No it isn't you freak. Console wars with people like you are pointless.

You don't know what you are on about and you are more than likely biased towards your own console.

You probably don't understand this site too well do you? Don't start console wars or you will not be any more accepted than you are by me, which is not much.

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Stop hassling newbies people, point out politely where they may be making mistakes and dont just scream at them.

Please, let's act like civilised people?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.