GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody Women!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 01:39
Regular
Thats right.

I am extremely annoyed :)

Tonight at about 12 I got txt message on phone asking to meet my new lady friend who lives down the road at 2 in the morning.

HURRAH I said.

Then I get another saying 1:20.... so I think shes keen. In the early hours of morning she wants to meet me and now she is even moving it forward HURRAH.

SO I set off on the minute walk early and arrive at her house. Hmmm I think she should be outside. So I knock on door and her friend answers it... by this time I was wondering what to think :D

Turns out her parents are away for the night and she has friends over and they thought it would be funny to see me walk down the road at bloody 1:15 to meet her

GRRRRRRR

I knew there was something fishy about it all. I wanted to stay :D. Well many yound women in scantly clad :D :D :D.

So she gave me a peck on the cheek and sent me on my way saying no way in hell was I allowed in...

ARGGGHHHH

Playing hard to get this one but I'll get her :D

Bloody Women

Now bloody mother is asking questions of my late night disapperence...

" I needed fresh air mum " :D

Grrrr
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If you play in a band, dont let women near rehearsals, dont let them become involved in having any say in it.

Otherwise you'll have stress, problems and really, really crap songs.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:27
Regular
I thought it was the very deep voice. Most things that make us attracted to the opposite sex have to do with human nature, stuff like that.

But, why on earth would a very deep voice be usable in nature? What possible use does it have?
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:30
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hmmm I don't mean to inturrupt your very, very intellectual conversation, but what the hell are you lot on about?

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well, there are these creatures like men.
Only they are softer, smell nicer and dont look so stupid naked.

These are called women.

But they lead to many, many complications and problems.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:34
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Sorry, I get you now. Didn't read it right.

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No worries, men get confused about women easy, it's not our fault.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
A woman would say it IS our fault.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:44
Regular
Heh, I've got this picture in my mind now of Parker doing a gig and trying to perform a nice dance routine at the same time...

:-)
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
hehe

That's why we hired midgets at our last show, to do that for us.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:54
Regular
So did Spinal Tap. Have you got the same manager?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.