GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody Women!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 01:39
Regular
Thats right.

I am extremely annoyed :)

Tonight at about 12 I got txt message on phone asking to meet my new lady friend who lives down the road at 2 in the morning.

HURRAH I said.

Then I get another saying 1:20.... so I think shes keen. In the early hours of morning she wants to meet me and now she is even moving it forward HURRAH.

SO I set off on the minute walk early and arrive at her house. Hmmm I think she should be outside. So I knock on door and her friend answers it... by this time I was wondering what to think :D

Turns out her parents are away for the night and she has friends over and they thought it would be funny to see me walk down the road at bloody 1:15 to meet her

GRRRRRRR

I knew there was something fishy about it all. I wanted to stay :D. Well many yound women in scantly clad :D :D :D.

So she gave me a peck on the cheek and sent me on my way saying no way in hell was I allowed in...

ARGGGHHHH

Playing hard to get this one but I'll get her :D

Bloody Women

Now bloody mother is asking questions of my late night disapperence...

" I needed fresh air mum " :D

Grrrr
Fri 10/08/01 at 02:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well I'm off to my kip, have any experiences like mine... do share :)

Night
Fri 10/08/01 at 02:08
i think myst jinxed ya!
:-)
Fri 10/08/01 at 07:43
Regular
"not dead"
Ah! The frustration of bloody women....
Fri 10/08/01 at 08:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, if you feel really, really miffed at her, here's the most amusing way to retaliate - but she will never, ever ever surrender to her.

Be nice for a few days, make no mention of her games.
Take her a nice little present, a few pleasent words and hand it to her with "I thought you'd love this".

She opens it, gets furious and stomps off, never to speak to you again.

And in the torn open wrapper?

A diet-book.

Doesnt matter which one, any will do.

Harsh, but you'll laugh for ages.
Fri 10/08/01 at 08:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Men like to play games involving consoles.

Women like to play games involving warping men's minds until they are left empty and quivering at their feet.

(Bang goes the argument about men being better gamers.)
Fri 10/08/01 at 09:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
they'v got a forum for stories like this keep it out of the FOG
Fri 10/08/01 at 09:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Or, act the cave-man macho fool and you'll be batting them away with a kacky stick.

Sensitive guys finish last, harsh but true.
You'll be seen as "like a brother" or "sweet".
Pah, leave that crap for puppies and the like.

Don't phone when you say you will, dont instantly reply to emails etc, just act like she doesnt even exist and Voila!

Sheep Dip.

They love a challenge, to conquer and tame. Once that's done?
"He's really nice...just dull"

You just gotta learn the rules is all.
er-no did, and he's a master swordsman now.
Fri 10/08/01 at 09:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
er-Zorro?

*FM thinks of a new 'Z-shaped slash' joke, but refrains*
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:20
she is playing with you sheepy. One day you will be able to have her and then you can say how about some apolojectic kisses for that night walking incident

You will be in there!
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:23
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hehe.....bit of a hit with the ladies aren't you Sheepy?

Mind you I think a diet book present would sort her out nicely (great idea Goaty).

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.