GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody Women!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 01:39
Regular
Thats right.

I am extremely annoyed :)

Tonight at about 12 I got txt message on phone asking to meet my new lady friend who lives down the road at 2 in the morning.

HURRAH I said.

Then I get another saying 1:20.... so I think shes keen. In the early hours of morning she wants to meet me and now she is even moving it forward HURRAH.

SO I set off on the minute walk early and arrive at her house. Hmmm I think she should be outside. So I knock on door and her friend answers it... by this time I was wondering what to think :D

Turns out her parents are away for the night and she has friends over and they thought it would be funny to see me walk down the road at bloody 1:15 to meet her

GRRRRRRR

I knew there was something fishy about it all. I wanted to stay :D. Well many yound women in scantly clad :D :D :D.

So she gave me a peck on the cheek and sent me on my way saying no way in hell was I allowed in...

ARGGGHHHH

Playing hard to get this one but I'll get her :D

Bloody Women

Now bloody mother is asking questions of my late night disapperence...

" I needed fresh air mum " :D

Grrrr
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
You men are all the same!!!!!!

FM: In touch with his feminine side today.

*Stomps off to play on the Dreamcast, but breaks a nail picking up the controller and breaks down crying*
Tue 14/08/01 at 01:37
Regular
Women just suck dont they.......
Tue 14/08/01 at 01:33
Regular
"How Handy."
This is the logic of women:

My mate/gf (it's kinda weird) before told me I was annoying her, I asked her why and we talked about it. So I stopped being "annoying".

A few minutes later, me and her walking down the road and she says "Your trying not to be annoying now" I say "I know, it's hard work!" to which she replies....

"Don't, it's annoying."

The logic of women. Us men can't do anything right!
Mon 13/08/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
DeltaJava wrote:
> BB gun? What's the world coming to, eh? Way too soft...

To soft, I good one can smash glass. Trust me I know , I have found out by "accident" ok accident not on purpose never ok. ;)
Mon 13/08/01 at 01:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ha well I went out with her for while tonight... to be honest can't be bothered with thsi one.
Sun 12/08/01 at 16:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
Listen closely to what I say,
and if you do this,
it will help you some sunny day,
Lord, take your time, don't live to fast,
Troubles will come, and they will pass.
You will find a women, and you will find love,
and don't forget son, there is someone up above.
and be a simple kind of man.
Oh won't you do this son, if you can.
What you need is in your sole.
You can do this, if you try,
What I want from you son, is to be satisfied.
Just be a simple kind of man.
Sun 12/08/01 at 16:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
Goatboy wrote:
> Worship er-no you dirty hippies.

I have created a
> monster...

LOL

Damn er-no, you the man!

Actually Goatboy... I went through a really bad patch yesterday... with the girl I have been getting very close to pulling a close friend in front of me.... I felt all dirty and dropped very low indeed...

:( But luckily I had the Famous 'Simple Man' song to listen to on the 'Lynynd Skynyrd' album.... that helps.
Sun 12/08/01 at 16:37
Ever though of geting a Woman a a girl friend rather than a (School?) Girl.
Sun 12/08/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Worship er-no you dirty hippies.

I have created a monster...

LOL

Damn er-no, you the man!
Sun 12/08/01 at 16:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
pop

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.