GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Viewtiful Joe coming out on PS2????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:40
Regular
I don't know if this is true, but according to one of my friends it is, however, I very much doubt it. Does anyone know if it is true or not?
Sat 28/02/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Me too, one of the games I had the Cube for (again) was Viewtiful Joe (which is excellent) having said that it still leaves a host of other exclusives - the Star Wars games, Ikaruga, Skies, the Resi reissues, Sonic Mega collection, Monkey Ball, Pikmin, in fact the more you think about it the Cube is the best console for exclusives, there are loads and loads.
Sat 28/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Don't forget P.N.03 which is arguably the mosr overlooked and under
> rated title of this generation.

That isn't exclusive either, well not full anyway. I wouldn't say it's that overlooked, most reviews I've seen gave it 8+/10, I've been wanting it for a while now but never had the money, from gameplay videos I've seen it looks very good.

How long is it, by the way, including all difficulties?
Sun 29/02/04 at 00:11
Regular
What platform is it supposedly heading to or is it just the fact that they didn't say it was exclusive?

Also the average review score from 55 publishers was 67% with Gamespot rating it at a measley 5.1, not that it matters though as it indeed rocks muchly.

(http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/562549.asp)

As for lastability, its quite a big game, I am playing it through on all difficulties (you unlock hard after completing Normal) and after each mission you are given the oppertunity to do 5 trail missions and there is a lot to upgrade and around 10 new suits with different attributes to be purchased. Its an awesome game to play with lots to do and providing you don't mind classic arcade gameplay then you really can't go wrong with P.N.03!
Sun 29/02/04 at 01:05
Regular
We can't complain about this... we get the games built for OUR system, they are made with OUR system in mind... we get the best version and we get them... most of the time anyway... first.

Do you see Sony fans getting annoyed when GTA, MGS, Final Fantasy etc... starting appearing on other systems?

The fact is we are lucky that a developer is willing to make their games for the Gamecube with the PS2 and X-box as an after thought.

Especially as almost every other developer works it the other way around.
Sun 29/02/04 at 01:07
Regular
Yes but Metal Gear and Final Fantasy weren't Sony's in the first place. Its nothing to get annoyed about but its disappointing to see them not as Cube exclusives.
Sun 29/02/04 at 02:27
Regular
As good As Alastair...

As good as.
Sun 29/02/04 at 02:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I could'bve got PN 0 3 from £13 pre-owned today
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
According to the newest edition of OPS2 Vietiful Joe will be appearing on the PS2 some time. It makes sense because it's a brilliant game and CAPCOM would be able to capitalise on it if it was released on PS2.
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:19
Regular
I very much doubt it'll sell as well on the PS2, because it looks like a 'childish cartoon' according to most people that see it.

Of course, those people are retards. I'm hoping it does alright on the PS2 so there's a chance of a sequel.
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:52
Regular
It did well on the Gamecube as well.

Product Number: 03 is a pure arcade wonder.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.