GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Viewtiful Joe coming out on PS2????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:40
Regular
I don't know if this is true, but according to one of my friends it is, however, I very much doubt it. Does anyone know if it is true or not?
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:40
Regular
I don't know if this is true, but according to one of my friends it is, however, I very much doubt it. Does anyone know if it is true or not?
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:43
Regular
Tell your friend he's wrong. Killer 7 is, mind, I think a few months after the Cube version is released.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I think it is. Said on Games Central today that it is.

Would make a lot of sence for Capcom to release it on PS2. Didn't sell MILLIONS on Cube, but will more than likely do such on the PS2.

:)
Fri 27/02/04 at 20:15
Regular
I really doubt people would appreciate it as much as us though.
Fri 27/02/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You could say that, but other 'niche' titles do get released on PS2 rather than GameCube. i.e. Contra and R-Type (I... think) There's probably more, but don't pay toooo much close attention to the PS2 market.

:)
Fri 27/02/04 at 20:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Silent-Scope wrote:
> I really doubt people would appreciate it as much as us though.

No no, the PS2 owners will appreciate it.

It was only originally unappreciated because it wasn't coming out on the PS2. Now that if it does, PS2 only owners will suddenly become extremely interested.
Fri 27/02/04 at 22:23
"period drama"
Bah.
PS2 owners don't deserve it.

Though I have it, and I own a PS2.
Fancy that.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Tell your friend he's wrong. Killer 7 is, mind, I think a few months
> after the Cube version is released.

Capcom now say Killer 7 to get simultaneous release on PS2 and Cube. Some 5 Exclusives.. one canned, another gone multi, another likely to go multi, another rather pants. I just just hope Resi 4 comes up with the goods.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:09
Regular
Resident Evil 4 will be muchos brilliance. I have enjoyed every single Resident Evil to date and the other two outings from the same guy - P.N.03 and Devil May Cry - were also two fanking fantastic games. Especially the former which is now my most played game on the Cube, shame it was overlooked and unnecesserly slagged off.

As for Viewtiful Joe going multiformat, its disappointing to see such an original and quirky game stray away from Nintendo. I will have a look to see confirmation myself as I was surprised to see this was the one going multiformat; it's got Nintendo console written all over it - not literally of course ;)
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:12
Regular
I doubt heavily VJ will go multi it did relativly well on the Gamecube...

Killer 7 was built with the Gamecube in mind... in other words we aren't getting the shoddy port for a change.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.