GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who -Series 5 chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/02/10 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
SFX has just posted the first 3 episode details from the new Doctor Who series for 2010.

Episode 1: "The Eleventh Hour" (by Steven Moffat) to be shown 3rd April 2010

Episode 2: "The Beast Below" (by Steven Moffat)

Episode 3: "Victory of the Daleks" (by Mark Gatiss)

Personally, I think Gatiss + Daleks = great episode.
Thu 18/03/10 at 21:42
Regular
Is there a Christmas episode and second series (for Matt) already confirmed?
Mon 15/03/10 at 20:41
"possibly impossible"
LukeM wrote:
> Woop woop! Anyone heard about the
> Wii
> game
??

Yeah, but not getting excited until i see what format it will take. The last Wii Dr Who game was a Trumps game, albeit quite a good one.

I still have Destiny of the Doctors on PC somewhere, it has the last performance by Anthony Ainley on it, hamming it up big time as the main villain of the game and loads of old footage you can grab off the disc too.
Mon 15/03/10 at 19:07
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Woop woop! Anyone heard about the Wii game??
Mon 15/03/10 at 15:29
"possibly impossible"
Damn you Alfonse! :D

Would love to go to that. Still, will be happy to see it back on TV.
Mon 15/03/10 at 15:28
Regular
Will be hitting the premiere of these I think. My friend got tickets :3
Mon 15/03/10 at 12:31
Regular
I've been watching a lot of the classic episodes lately. :¬)

It took me awhile to watch the final two episodes last year. I decided to watch them when a podcast I enjoy came out. I'm going to have to agree with them that I found the episodes rather disappointing. These guys are usually very loyal to the series but even they found it difficult to enjoy. Especially when they gave him a week to go see everyone at the end while he was dying. It's not needed.

As for the new guy, I remember complaining about David being so young until I realised Peter Davidson was even younger. I thought Steven Moffat would pick someone older but no he went with someone 3 years younger that Peter Davidson. Not only that but he resembles David Tenant far too much.

I was wrong about David so I will give Matt a chance, but I'm really worried this is going to become CBBC Dr Who. I just can't picture my whole family watching him at Christmas.
Sat 13/02/10 at 21:57
"possibly impossible"
First episode is going to be an hour long one and it seems the Dalek one will be set in the 1940s.

Also, The Sun is saying the actress who plays Zainab in Eastenders is going to be a doctor in an episode of this series.
Sun 07/02/10 at 11:51
Regular
Ah cheers Butch, should be a good episode then. I can't wait!
Sun 07/02/10 at 11:08
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
He did one in both the first and second series' since the reboot, he definitely did the one with Maureen Lipman as the ghost that ate people through the TV plus a Google search tells me he did the early 'haunted theatre' episode.

The Unquiet Dead
The Idiot's Lantern
Sat 06/02/10 at 13:01
Regular
What other episodes has Mark Gatiss done? I'm looking forward to a good dalek episode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.