GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAN2K1 COMPETITION - WINNER WILL GET A GAME AS A PRIZE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 21:47
Regular
I want you to think of 10 top ideas to make me loads of money and rich and famous.

This competition lasts as long as the thread does, the winner will be notified by email. You will win a game if I use one of your ideas and make obscene amounts of money from it.

GET CRACKING!!!

Lists of 10 will do, and supply your email.

The judges decision is final. If you copy your lists of 10 from somewhere else you stand more chance of winning.

Staff members are not allowed to enter.

Go Go Go!
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:17
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Using his godly powers ZP appears before Dan and tells him how Lexus is stealing from the bank and giving you stolen money to put you in jail!!

Throw the money away and I will give you three wishes, and in return you give me a second game!

OK says Dan!!

I wish for a billion pounds!! Done!

I wish Lexus would die and turn inside out in his grave!

I wish he could never be brought back to life!!

Al three wishes done!! And thank you for my second game!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:12
Regular
"always swirling"
lexus sneaks up behind Dan and nicks his money.
Dan turns around.
"hey," says Dan," is that the prize money ZP gave to me?"
"no," lexus says,"ZP took his money back, heres my money though."
"thanks," says Dan,"you are wining. and as for ZP, he has now been taken out of the copetition."
lexus walks away with a big smile on his weasel face.
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:04
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Hah little does Mickey know that, he just won a million squid and ZP takes the oppurtunity to bet a million Pounds sterling that he stabs himself!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 11:01
mickey wrote:
> bet someone a million squid that you wont jump off a cliff then do
> it.... eeeeeaaaaaaasy money!

could i have my prize in advance please?
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:59
bet someone a million squid that you wont jump off a cliff then do it.... eeeeeaaaaaaasy money!
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:58
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Again resurrected in his brand new ressurection ring before his temple!! Goes to chase after Lexus but then realises he still has the winning game and sits down to play it!!

Ha jokes on him!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:47
Regular
"always swirling"
ZP forgets that his p*ss has magic powers too.
lexus turns into a frube bar.
ZP walks past lexus, picks him up and eats him.
inside ZP's body lexus pulls out his gun again and shots up the organs of ZP body.
As ZP is now dead lexus turns back into a weasel and runs off to find DAN........
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:37
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
ZP is ressurected yet again in his magical ressurection ring, suddenly gets super powers runs after Lexus at the speed of light and wallops him making his head fly of and exploade upon impact against a wall, then rips off his arms and legs and p!sses on the corpse.

ZP hands over the money to Dan making him very rich and ZP then wins the prize!! Yipee!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:17
Regular
"always swirling"
16. Shaneo has a panic attack and drops the money.
17. lexus also blows the out of Shaneo.
18. lexus flies away with the money.
19. ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha hahaha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha hahaha ha haha ha ha hahaha ha haha ha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha!!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:14
Regular
"always swirling"
12. lexus sprotes wings and flies after the car.
13. using his black magic lexus s**tops the car.
14. ZP jumps out and runs for his life.
15. lexus pulls out a semi atomatic 9mm and blows the sh*t out of ZP.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.