GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAN2K1 COMPETITION - WINNER WILL GET A GAME AS A PRIZE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 21:47
Regular
I want you to think of 10 top ideas to make me loads of money and rich and famous.

This competition lasts as long as the thread does, the winner will be notified by email. You will win a game if I use one of your ideas and make obscene amounts of money from it.

GET CRACKING!!!

Lists of 10 will do, and supply your email.

The judges decision is final. If you copy your lists of 10 from somewhere else you stand more chance of winning.

Staff members are not allowed to enter.

Go Go Go!
Sun 12/08/01 at 08:47
Regular
"always swirling"
Dan whats happening?
its been one day and my prize has not come in the post.
Sat 11/08/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Look follow these simple rules and you should be rolling in it on the long term

1) Start saving when you are 18 - put 10 pound in the bank every month (I mean every)
12 months in a year * 10 = 120

Say you did this till you were 60 years old (42 years in future) - 42*120 = 5040 pounds (plus interest of course). When you can pay more mind you you can put away 50 pounds a month (42*600 = 25200+interest). Then you can go on plenty of holidays!

2) Invest in stock market

3) Don't buy tobacco - the governments taxation will take your money down way too much. Don't smoke and you aaarre rich!

4) Don't do lottery - again you never win anything - save money (unless you attempt part 10)

5) Buy shopping in places like Aldi and save a fortune if you don't mind that food..

6) Get a decent job through hard work in school (it pays off!)

7) Make sure the wifes clever and get her money as well

8) Don't have kids and save a fortune!

9) Don't buy games or DVDs - win them from Special Reserve! :D

10) IF you decide to do lottery do every single possible combination of numbers. I don't know how many combinations they are but if its jackpot night you may make a hefty profit.. prepare to have a run around buying tickets!
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:34
Regular
"always swirling"
You might as well give me the game now Dan
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:33
Regular
"always swirling"
Ha! Ha! i win!!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:33
Regular
"always swirling"
IS NOT!!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:32
Regular
"always swirling"
is not! is not!
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:32
Regular
"always swirling"
is not
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:20
Regular
"always swirling"
its so not
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:20
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
It is so my story!!
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:01
Regular
"always swirling"
Kapoera Gaebora wrote:
> In my story weasals ant travel back in time so I win!!

also weasels are the most powerful things in the world!
they can do anything!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.