GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAN2K1 COMPETITION - WINNER WILL GET A GAME AS A PRIZE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 21:47
Regular
I want you to think of 10 top ideas to make me loads of money and rich and famous.

This competition lasts as long as the thread does, the winner will be notified by email. You will win a game if I use one of your ideas and make obscene amounts of money from it.

GET CRACKING!!!

Lists of 10 will do, and supply your email.

The judges decision is final. If you copy your lists of 10 from somewhere else you stand more chance of winning.

Staff members are not allowed to enter.

Go Go Go!
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:01
>Dan2K1's people will get back to you<

Thanks for submitting.
Tue 07/08/01 at 22:00
1. Make money off of dooyoo.

2. GO to a movie premier and bop a celebrity on the nose. YOu will be presenting MTV or the big breakfast in 2 minutes!

3- Bomb something heavy that no one likes! YOu will get a reward.

4- Make a virus threatening to wipe out the internet. I can supply goods.

5-Go for audtions at the west end!

6- buy a hotdog stand and give away funky gimmicks!

7- Hitchhike and knife the people in the car who pick you up. Keep the good cars, sell the abd ones.

8-Bribe tony with some embarasing photos and take over SR. ( I can supply photos)

9- Get a job!

10- Make countless home bideo set ups and send em into You've been framed for £250 each time!

T_W
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:59
Good man.

Lists of ten now people. Come Come.
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:58
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Haha Dan!
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:47
I want you to think of 10 top ideas to make me loads of money and rich and famous.

This competition lasts as long as the thread does, the winner will be notified by email. You will win a game if I use one of your ideas and make obscene amounts of money from it.

GET CRACKING!!!

Lists of 10 will do, and supply your email.

The judges decision is final. If you copy your lists of 10 from somewhere else you stand more chance of winning.

Staff members are not allowed to enter.

Go Go Go!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.