GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox will shrivel and die"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/01 at 17:34
Regular
I don't think that I'm the only person that is adamant that the Xbox will probably be the biggest flop ever in the history of console gaming. The have got no really exciteable games, as most are either PC conversions, on other consoles as well, or made by some unknown foreign developer, whos greatest title is Ultra pinball chess or similar. Anyone who is looking forward to the Xbox must be shot. Does anyone disagree?
Sun 05/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
The X Box is actually looking like it might be quite a good console, its more powerful than the PS2, im not really sure about the games being released for it theres a few worth havin but most of them just remind me off the days when i used to buy PC games. But that is probably not a bad thing cause im sure theres lots of PC owners who are intrested in the console.
Sun 05/08/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> On paper, the X-Box destroys any of the next gen
> consoles

Not really.
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
And Mace, while you spit at the XBox now I wonder will your views change when you see some footage of what the machine can really do. Screenshots rarely do a games graphics justice.
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:49
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Add to the list the rest of the shenmue series that will of course attract all those fans of the original game.

I am looking forward to the Xbox, and judging consoles before they are released is totally stupid. After looking a the list of games for Xbox and GC the Xbox, for me, has the games that I would much rather play. JetSetRadio future, halo and Munch's Oddessy? Yes please!
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:39
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> DanDaGr8 wrote:

> strange the word Alaska comes to mine
> :P

You been playing MGS again or are you thinking of the ice
> cream baked dessert?

neither, it just came out of my head
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:29
Heh Heh.
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:28
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
DanDaGr8 wrote:

> strange the word Alaska comes to mine :P

You been playing MGS again or are you thinking of the ice cream baked dessert?
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> DanDaGr8 wrote:
Corrections:
Oddworld: Munches Oddysey
Dead or
> Alive (no
> number)
Jet Set Radio: Future

The word 'picky'
> comes to mind here...

strange the word Alaska comes to mine :P
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:15
Regular
:-)
Sun 05/08/01 at 19:15
Regular
DanDaGr8 wrote:
Corrections:
Oddworld: Munches Oddysey
Dead or Alive (no
> number)
Jet Set Radio: Future

The word 'picky' comes to mind here...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.