GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox will shrivel and die"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/01 at 17:34
Regular
I don't think that I'm the only person that is adamant that the Xbox will probably be the biggest flop ever in the history of console gaming. The have got no really exciteable games, as most are either PC conversions, on other consoles as well, or made by some unknown foreign developer, whos greatest title is Ultra pinball chess or similar. Anyone who is looking forward to the Xbox must be shot. Does anyone disagree?
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:36
Me too mate. I'm just sucking up to Microsoft with the slimmest chance that Bill Gates or any MS employee is reading, increasing the chances of a future job at the big firm.
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:32
Regular
"who da man???"
What do you mean, give it a chance??? For years, Microsoft has sucked money out of me, be it for pointlessly updating windows, or racking up a massive internet bill downloading the lates version of microsoft this and microsoft that. I'm sick of Microsoft, Sick of Bill Gates, and want justice!!!

Down with Xbox
Down with Xbox
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:29
Down wiht Microsoft!

Down with Bil gates!

Down with Windows!

Damn! My windows went down!*mumblemumblemumble*
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:28
Give it a chance first though, eh?
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:25
Regular
"who da man???"
Woohoo! finally, people agree with me. Down with Xbox, down with Xbox!!!
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:22
Yeah, deserves to be sucked into a black hole.
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:12
Regular
"who da man???"
Its too big, and it deserves to be shrivelled
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:10
Personally I don't think the Xbox should bother shrivelling...
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:07
Regular
"who da man???"
I'm not saying I like Sony, in fact, I don't, but the Xbox has got far more PC related peripherals. But I don't care, Nintendo is still the only pure gaming company, and the best one too at that.
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:05
Regular
Nah MAce your thinking OF Sonys attempts to turn the Playstation 2 into a PC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.