GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox will shrivel and die"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/08/01 at 17:34
Regular
I don't think that I'm the only person that is adamant that the Xbox will probably be the biggest flop ever in the history of console gaming. The have got no really exciteable games, as most are either PC conversions, on other consoles as well, or made by some unknown foreign developer, whos greatest title is Ultra pinball chess or similar. Anyone who is looking forward to the Xbox must be shot. Does anyone disagree?
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:48
Of course, every Xbox turning into a black hole would have a negative impact on earth's trajectory (it would probably go spinning off into the sun) so it would probably be better if they just snapped, crackled and popped into nothingness.
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:46
Regular
"who da man???"
I hate Microsoft. No words can describe my hatred. Why are they the leading brand, in fact, why are there practically no other competitors? I think none of us should have to put up with this, so y do we?
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:44
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
The Xbox is so big it might collapse and form its own black hole
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:44
mace wrote:
> I would use Linux, but games won't run so, hey, what can u do?

You could always play Tux Racer on it...
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:43
Beware the Toads wrote:
> What really, REALLY pi$$ed me off about microsoft was the way they
> made sure Windows ME was incompatible with almost all existing
> games.

Just wait till Windows XP...
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:42
Regular
"who da man???"
I would use Linux, but games won't run so, hey, what can u do?
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:41
Regular
"who da man???"
too right!!!
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:41
Attractive pay package and other benefits. Good enough for me.
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:40
What really, REALLY pi$$ed me off about microsoft was the way they made sure Windows ME was incompatible with almost all existing games.
Sun 05/08/01 at 22:39
Regular
"who da man???"
Hey, i'm into computer programming, but I would never lend my 'talents' (if you can call it that ) to microsoft.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.