GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yes,It is khazar, But i want to come back so much!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
Yeah guys,I am khazar(banned guy)but i had a good 120 dayz on the forums as khazar and for a one off situation with qazuimodo(who doesn't mind and is my mate) i was banned.Now,obviously i am risking getting banned again on this account,but i would rather come back as khazar,I would promise not to do anything,and surely since i was on the forums for so long you should be able to trust me.I know i am just causing trouble but i believe one or two people know me very well and i wasnt exactly a maniac for the whole or half the time i spent as khazar.Please consider me coming back.
Thankyou,And sorry TBN,you tried,i shiouldnt hav a go at ya.

Joey AKA Khazar
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:45
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Stick474 wrote:
> We could kidnap Tony and beat him with sticks until he agrees to let
> khazar back on the site.

*Stick begins to sneak up behind tony
> armed with a sack and a stick.* : )

NOOO! Bad idea
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:46
"I love yo... lamp."
The whole banning thing happened whilst I was away so I do not know much about it. I think that you deserve another chance but if you do something that would get you banned then you should stay banned. You deserve a second chance, to redeem yourself.
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:52
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Tony hears Stick and turns round. He puls two uzis from his trenchcoat and pastes Stick to the wall.

(sorry)

*Semajal pays some rathe large guys to go round to tony's and "talk to him"*

Anymore ideas for the continueing Saga?

PS Sorry Stick
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
I think i should stop watching the matrix
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:58
JeĽ wrote:
> Stick474 wrote:
> We could kidnap Tony and beat him with sticks
> until he agrees to let
> khazar back on the site.

*Stick
> begins to sneak up behind tony
> armed with a sack and a stick.*
> : )

NOOO! Bad idea

You should have told me sooner, i have him locked in my basement. Looks like i'll have to let him go then. : (
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:01
semajal wrote:
> Tony hears Stick and turns round. He puls two uzis from his
> trenchcoat and pastes Stick to the wall.

(sorry)

*Semajal
> pays some rathe large guys to go round to tony's and "talk to
> him"*

Anymore ideas for the continueing Saga?

PS Sorry
> Stick

*But stick stands up unharmed*

Good job I'm wearing that bullet proof vest that i stole of that two bit hero Neo. hahahahah, i'm imortal, or maybe not. : )
Regular
"accidental superher"
seeing as you're sam's twin bro and sam is a decent bloke i think that you should be given a second chance
"I love yo... lamp."
semajal wrote:
> I think i should stop watching the matrix

I think you should aswell. By the sounds of it you are still saveable. But you are pushing your luck.
Sat 04/08/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Good man Khazar. You'll not regret coming back.
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:07
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
With help from a couple of you guyz Khazar will be unbanned.Whta do you say,with me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.