GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yes,It is khazar, But i want to come back so much!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
Yeah guys,I am khazar(banned guy)but i had a good 120 dayz on the forums as khazar and for a one off situation with qazuimodo(who doesn't mind and is my mate) i was banned.Now,obviously i am risking getting banned again on this account,but i would rather come back as khazar,I would promise not to do anything,and surely since i was on the forums for so long you should be able to trust me.I know i am just causing trouble but i believe one or two people know me very well and i wasnt exactly a maniac for the whole or half the time i spent as khazar.Please consider me coming back.
Thankyou,And sorry TBN,you tried,i shiouldnt hav a go at ya.

Joey AKA Khazar
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:37
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I don't really agree with what has happened recently Joey/KHAZAR (how could you put me through all that?) but I suppose I am willing to help you.

(;o|
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:54
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Qûik§iLve® wrote:
> I don't really agree with what has happened recently Joey/KHAZAR
> (how could you put me through all that?) but I suppose I am willing
> to help you.

(;o|

I dont expect you to help.I betrayed your trust saying i wreent khazar and you are handling this well.I apologise MJ.
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:56
Regular
Apology accepted, its just I couldn't accept the things you were saying to me. Time to try and get you back in I guess.

(;o|
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:05
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
I promise MJ,If i get back as Khazar with your help,I am voting you for noteable.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:12
Regular
That would be nice Khazar, but you don't have too. I am just happy that you apologised to me.........

(;o|

P.s You can vote for me if you like though :P
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:15
Regular
Stick474 wrote:
> We could kidnap Tony and beat him with sticks until he agrees to let
> khazar back on the site.

*Stick begins to sneak up behind tony
> armed with a sack and a stick.* : )

Reported post 5 time's......;-0
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:18
Regular
I say we start a new petition to get you back Khazar. We could all write something in it about why we think you should be aloud back into the Site.m You could also tell him in what ways you will make sure that it never happens again.

I am sure having some people who you insulted behind you, will make the arguement even stronger.

(;o|
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:20
Regular
Give Kahazar a 2nd chance.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
This is soo nice of you guys.Thaks MJ,u r gona get my vote!A petetion that tony will see. Thankyou : )
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:22
Khazar, I haven't known you much in these forums, but I say let's start a petition anyway! Who's gonna do it? Not me folks, can't be bothered. I'll sign it though, but this time it'll be bigger and WILL catch Tony's eye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.