GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yes,It is khazar, But i want to come back so much!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
Yeah guys,I am khazar(banned guy)but i had a good 120 dayz on the forums as khazar and for a one off situation with qazuimodo(who doesn't mind and is my mate) i was banned.Now,obviously i am risking getting banned again on this account,but i would rather come back as khazar,I would promise not to do anything,and surely since i was on the forums for so long you should be able to trust me.I know i am just causing trouble but i believe one or two people know me very well and i wasnt exactly a maniac for the whole or half the time i spent as khazar.Please consider me coming back.
Thankyou,And sorry TBN,you tried,i shiouldnt hav a go at ya.

Joey AKA Khazar
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:20
I think that you should be allowed back on, if we were only given one chance at things then we would never achieve much at all. I believe in forgiving and forgetting as all people should seeing as nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. I say lets give khazar another chance and let him come back. : )
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Back in black"
'You only live twice, or so they say...'

Oh... this isn't the James Bond topic. Sorry.
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:22
Regular
"How Handy."
Sorry Khazar, you were kinda nice to me the few times I spoke to you, and I understand about ADHD and all that, but what you said was really not nice and it wasn't the first time. I hope that if you do get reinstated you'll think more before you post or take a break when you get angry, but if I was Tony, I wouldn't let ya back. Just my opinion. Sorry.
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:23
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
If you are not allowed back just lie low for a while and people may just forget that you are meant to be banned.
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:24
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Whoooo Style! wrote:
> Sorry Khazar, you were kinda nice to me the few times I spoke to
> you, and I understand about ADHD and all that, but what you said was
> really not nice and it wasn't the first time. I hope that if you do
> get reinstated you'll think more before you post or take a break
> when you get angry, but if I was Tony, I wouldn't let ya back. Just
> my opinion. Sorry.

Dont worry mate,I expected that from everyone really.
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Mantis wrote:
> If you are not allowed back just lie low for a while and people may
> just forget that you are meant to be banned.

I don't think the people offended will forget
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:33
We have to do something to get khazar back, what about a naked parade through the town center on the 18th of August?

*Time flies and it is soon the 18th of august. Later that day stick finds himself marching through town naked and alone.*

Sorry khazar that didn't work but rest ashure, i won't stop until all the nights become days, all the skies become saphire blue and the sunshines every day, all the little children grow up to repect the earth and each other and most important of all, you are let back onto these forums. : )
Sat 04/08/01 at 16:56
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
Stick474 wrote:
> We have to do something to get khazar back, what about a naked
> parade through the town center on the 18th of August?

*Time flies
> and it is soon the 18th of august. Later that day stick finds
> himself marching through town naked and alone.*

Sorry khazar that
> didn't work but rest ashure, i won't stop until all the nights
> become days, all the skies become saphire blue and the sunshines
> every day, all the little children grow up to repect the earth and
> each other and most important of all, you are let back onto these
> forums. : )

Thanks alot stick,your a real pal,Now the same from another 30 people and im back before you can say "Khazar is back" :)
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I don't know why you were banned or what happened but surely if they banned you they had their reasons. Its up to tony and the other staff.
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah!
Bring Khazar back!
He knows what he's done and wont do it again and he's sorry for it.
Anyway everything has been sorted now and everyoone friends again so bring Khazar back what do ya say Tony?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.