GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"yes,It is khazar, But i want to come back so much!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
Yeah guys,I am khazar(banned guy)but i had a good 120 dayz on the forums as khazar and for a one off situation with qazuimodo(who doesn't mind and is my mate) i was banned.Now,obviously i am risking getting banned again on this account,but i would rather come back as khazar,I would promise not to do anything,and surely since i was on the forums for so long you should be able to trust me.I know i am just causing trouble but i believe one or two people know me very well and i wasnt exactly a maniac for the whole or half the time i spent as khazar.Please consider me coming back.
Thankyou,And sorry TBN,you tried,i shiouldnt hav a go at ya.

Joey AKA Khazar
Mon 06/08/01 at 14:11
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Yeah, ban Rawisjericho. HE has already had to have one of his threads censored. He just starts trouble and was one of the reasons Khazar got banned.

(;o|
Mon 06/08/01 at 14:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If Khazar and Joey get banned, ban Rawisjericho. All he does is stir up trouble.
Mon 06/08/01 at 11:34
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
POPAROONI! Here it is Your Honour.

(;o|
Sun 05/08/01 at 17:54
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
I would like to announce that Stick474 is my official "BRING BACK KHAZAR!" campaign manager!
Sun 05/08/01 at 17:39
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
hmmm,not sure wot ya mean bonus.But,sounds like your with us |8-- )
Sun 05/08/01 at 17:21
Regular
Yeah, cool, what's in a name exactly??
Sun 05/08/01 at 17:20
Regular
"AKA Khazar"
TOGETHER WE'RE STRONGER! Our new phrase!
Sun 05/08/01 at 16:12
semajal wrote:
> Simply put, Together we're stronger!

Damn wright.
Sun 05/08/01 at 16:10
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Simply put, Together we're stronger!
Sun 05/08/01 at 16:08
Keep up the protesting. Soon we will provail and be victorious in our quest to lift kazar's ban. On our own as individuals our voices might be ignored but together as a unit of friends trying to get back a lost member of the group we will be heard throughout the forums of the world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.