GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My most Anticipated game...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 17/03/04 at 16:51
Regular
Nope not MEtroid Prime 2, Wind Waker 2, Mario 128, Geist (it was), Killer 7 or Animal Crossing 2...

[URL]http://cube.ign.com/articles/499/499572p1.html[/URL]
Fri 19/03/04 at 01:50
Regular
The thing is, the N5 would make the Gamecube seem obselete, and Nintendo would focus all their efforts on the N5, perhaps releasing the odd GC game.
Also, keeping on the GC would allow the N5 time to devellop - it's special features could be available from day one, rather than years into release.

It showed that almost all of the Gamecube launch games had been rushed somewhat.
Fri 19/03/04 at 12:55
Regular
Ah but games like Too Human, Pilotwings and Mario 128... games that have taken ages to create have been rumoured as an N5 release.

What I mean is come next year... RE4 is released... the gaming market is doing well... By summer (or september) 2005 Nintendo cut the price of the Cube to £50-60... the console literally leaps off the shelves... then come March 2006 (lets say) they launch the N5... Nintendo's brand name has risen... sales rise.
Fri 19/03/04 at 13:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stop with the '.....'. It's almost as bad as Solskjaer and his 'apostrophes around every "phrase" condition'

:)
Fri 19/03/04 at 15:23
Regular
Have you ever read a poem by emily dickinson? She puts "-" in all of her poems... no one knows shy she just does. I can sympathise because i always put '...' to indicate a thought process, I do it all the time it's an addiction.

It isn't what '...' means but it is what I use it for... the best writers make punctuation mean different things to fit their style of writing.

I will continue to use ... because I love it so.

So neh...
Fri 19/03/04 at 22:32
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Ah but games like Too Human, Pilotwings and Mario 128... games that
> have taken ages to create have been rumoured as an N5 release.
>
> What I mean is come next year... RE4 is released... the gaming market
> is doing well... By summer (or september) 2005 Nintendo cut the price
> of the Cube to £50-60... the console literally leaps off the
> shelves... then come March 2006 (lets say) they launch the N5...
> Nintendo's brand name has risen... sales rise.

That's how they'll have to do it now, but leaving the Gamecube budget for 2 years WITHOUT an N5 on the horizon would've made it a must have for gamers everywhere, because it would be cheap, but not dead or obselete.

But yeah, they can still make good with the Gamecube as an N5 advert.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.