GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My most Anticipated game...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 17/03/04 at 16:51
Regular
Nope not MEtroid Prime 2, Wind Waker 2, Mario 128, Geist (it was), Killer 7 or Animal Crossing 2...

[URL]http://cube.ign.com/articles/499/499572p1.html[/URL]
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:22
Regular
Strafio wrote:

> N5 is just trying to keep up with the corporates, something which
> Nintendo don't have the money to do.

They do have the money to do it... what they need to do is find a new innovative idea and capitalise on it if they want to over come their competitors.

That's why there is no online service or DVD player... these are extras Sony and Microsoft are literally paying for to keep interest in their machine... Nintendo are trying to compete with them by coming up with something different... not matching them like we think they should.

Hopefully the DS will give us a hint of what is to come.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Just posted this again without looking.

I think you'll agree though it deserved 2 postings.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:29
Regular
Indeed, this is truly my most wanted game after Twin Snakes. I am a huge fan of the Resi series but this takes the biscuit.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:30
Regular
I know, I got Code Veronica the other day and I just can't play it when thinking how good this one will be.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:32
Regular
Code Veronica was the first PS2 game I bought as I never got round to grabbing the Dreamcast version. For me its up there with Zero and the remake for the best Resi in the series, 2 and 3 are worth a mention as well though as they are superb games even to this day.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
All the Resi games I've played, in particular 0 and the remake have been sublime.

But this is beyond sublime - this looks just.......

Amazing!
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:36
Regular
All resi games are good but Code Veronica is the best in the series...

I have both the Dreamcast and Gamecube version now.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:42
Regular
The remake pips it for me purely because it did a fantastic job of re-creating the classic that started it all off. Code Veronica though is probably the most exciting in the series and probably the longest when it boils down to it.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:43
Regular
It has the greatest storyline... the scariest looking spider....

And the most messed up family ever... Nosfaratu ruled.

But yes Lisa Trevor in the remake made it all worthwhile.
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:45
Regular
The whole twins thing in Code Veronica was freaky as hell, it was the closet to psychological fear in the series which is what made the original Silent Hill so damn good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.