GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
Got this today, 'tis brilliant.

So far I've got a big-faced dog called... Bigface, a cow called Rainbow, loads of milk and some 'cultivated land' watered.

I haven't played ti for long, about 15 minutes, but it really is amazing.

Get it.
Page:
Sun 28/03/04 at 11:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hey hey, at least we're not flaming anyone, you blasted notable

Whoops.
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:59
Regular
Sure it is. You have to sneak up on pigs so you can shove 'em into your pen, and you have to sneak up on your wife so she... oh never mind.
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:55
Regular
I'm confused this is meant to be harvest moon now it's about Splinter Cell?! They aren't even the same type of game ...
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:37
Regular
Ye a lot of Rainbow Six 3 was guess work and most times it worked out alrite. Splinter Cell PT does interest me online so I will probably get it for the Xbox.
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:37
Regular
GCSEs is it?
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I can play Splinter cell a few rounds at a time...

It mostly seems to be guess work and waiting, rather than full on action.
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:34
Regular
CO-OP on the PS2 version offline was pretty decent so I can see this working out quite well. Plus its not going to be played on mass so I will use it as a game to play online when all the others are getting a little tedious.
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Out... Now?

Ugh.

DAMN THE EXAMS!
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:25
Regular
Its out now.

To avoid getting your Xbox taken away put a brick in the box and leave a fake wire trailing out of the top and hand it over willingly.
Sun 28/03/04 at 02:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Tenchu is out, when?

I'm [I}supposedly[/I] getting my boxed stripped from me in about a weeks time, so i canm revise for exams and stuff, but I hope it isn't going to happen...

By the end of June or whatever, I should be back to normal.

Until august.

Ugh.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.