GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feeder - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
Enter for in depth conversations on the living, breathing legends that is Feeder.

Anything from their early, grungy metal to their present upbeat / uplifting rock. They have contributed to Rock music things that other bands can only dreaming of. By writing their own lyrics and music, only doing live performences and playing their own instruments they put teeniebopper favourite's "S Club 7" in their place.

Having added numerous awards worldwide including "Greatest Heavy Metal Band Album of 1997" for their debut full album "Polythene."

Named the best Live band around, they overwhelm onlookers at festivals and concerts worldwide including in Japan, U.S.A, Germany, Italk, France, Spain and of course, The U.K.

No matter what mood, circumstance or emotional condition you're in, there's always a Feeder song to suit your situation. From the uplifting catchiness of Top 5 hit "Buck Rogers" to the moving and inspirational "Yesterday Went Too Soon."

Whether you like Rock, Pop, Metal, Indie, or Nu Metal, Feeder has a place in their Kingdom for you, and your dinner table is waiting for you to be uplifted by the bands amazing musical talent.

To summarise... God Save Feeder.
Page:
Wed 12/06/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
And have you heard this import Feeder album. you can get it on Amazon for about 18.99. Called Another Yesterday or something. Is it good?
Wed 12/06/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Stryke wrote:

> Best post in this thread. Except Happy's recommendation of Jimmy Eat
> World. Who have themselves sold out now, with 'Bleed American'.
> 'Clarity' kicked behind.

Hmmmm.....I was just about to order Bleed American along with Blood sugar Sex Magik, Hulaballo and Training Day.

Bleed American and The Middle are both class songs. Had them for ages but I've never really considered getting the album until now. However, you've sort of put me off there. Should I get Clarity instead? Same price.

Oh what do you know?! Oasis suck?! Muse suck?! Lost Prophets suck?! Counting Crows rule?! I think I'll just get Bleed American. If it's good, I'll get Clarity. If it's not, I won't.

There are 7 albums I want at the moment. Goddamm it! I am not made of money!
Tue 11/06/02 at 20:39
OK, Longy, you may set some lyrics for guessing.
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:00
The GingerLord wrote:
> Where is Shade from, I've got a mates compilation MD, and its got
> Shade on. I know its not from Polythene, YWTS or Echo Park.
>
> Thank you all knowing Feeder people!

Shade is on Swim, Feeder's debut Mini-LP.

CLASS track!

Go fist, Stryke.
Mon 03/06/02 at 17:55
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Ah bog off
>
> Feeder are well.... bollards.

--

Best post in this thread. Except Happy's recommendation of Jimmy Eat World. Who have themselves sold out now, with 'Bleed American'. 'Clarity' kicked behind.
Mon 03/06/02 at 17:51
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Where is Shade from, I've got a mates compilation MD, and its got Shade on. I know its not from Polythene, YWTS or Echo Park.

Thank you all knowing Feeder people!
Mon 03/06/02 at 17:37
Starlight wrote:
> I saw a Feeder album called "Another Yesterday" which looked
> similar to the YWTS album (some sort of a follow up?) anyway I didn't
> get to look properly but I remember it costing £31.99!
>
> Woah!
>
> Japanese import I think it was.

Another Yesterday was an album released in Japan around the time of Yesterday Went Too Soon and is basically a collection of B-Sides from the YWTS era. Quite good actually. Especially Whooey and Rubberband. Most high-street shops will have you pay around £30 for it.
Sun 02/06/02 at 00:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I saw a Feeder album called "Another Yesterday" which looked similar to the YWTS album (some sort of a follow up?) anyway I didn't get to look properly but I remember it costing £31.99!

Woah!

Japanese import I think it was.
Mon 27/05/02 at 07:17
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> SK wrote:
> 'Coz you slated the original COAB, I shall guess your lyrics! Haha!
>
> D'oh!
>
> *Twists flat cap like a disgruntled 19th century chimney sweep*

Lol!
Sun 26/05/02 at 15:01
"...Unicef pennies.."
SK wrote:
> 'Coz you slated the original COAB, I shall guess your lyrics! Haha!

D'oh!

*Twists flat cap like a disgruntled 19th century chimney sweep*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.