GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feeder - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
Enter for in depth conversations on the living, breathing legends that is Feeder.

Anything from their early, grungy metal to their present upbeat / uplifting rock. They have contributed to Rock music things that other bands can only dreaming of. By writing their own lyrics and music, only doing live performences and playing their own instruments they put teeniebopper favourite's "S Club 7" in their place.

Having added numerous awards worldwide including "Greatest Heavy Metal Band Album of 1997" for their debut full album "Polythene."

Named the best Live band around, they overwhelm onlookers at festivals and concerts worldwide including in Japan, U.S.A, Germany, Italk, France, Spain and of course, The U.K.

No matter what mood, circumstance or emotional condition you're in, there's always a Feeder song to suit your situation. From the uplifting catchiness of Top 5 hit "Buck Rogers" to the moving and inspirational "Yesterday Went Too Soon."

Whether you like Rock, Pop, Metal, Indie, or Nu Metal, Feeder has a place in their Kingdom for you, and your dinner table is waiting for you to be uplifted by the bands amazing musical talent.

To summarise... God Save Feeder.
Page:
Sat 05/10/02 at 14:48
Regular
"WWJD"
you're a good man not having lunch for 3 days for the good of music that is what i call a commited man
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I saw the DVD too, quite cheap. It has videos from older songs from the Polythene right, only 30 seconds though. Gah.

Anyway I'm a poor student owadays and it was either buying all the CD's/DVD's and going without lunch for the next three days or just plumping for the one CD and buying pub lunches.

Guess which option I chose.

:)
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:27
Regular
"WWJD"
Ive bought both versions of the single and the DVD which only cost £2.99 aswell which was good all the songs are really good i aspecially like Opaque and Feel it again but then i like Bullet aswell all of the songs are good, also one of the CD's has samples of the comfort in sound album there is Helium, Confort in sound and others can't quite remember them but hey there all good, i would recommend buying it great single
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I could go into reasoning about why they used that black and white video but I'm not going to :)

Anyway, I plumped for the CD with the video on it in the end (Obviously) mainly because I wanted the acoustic session track, and it's fabulous. Opaque is quite simply rubbish though, can't get into it at all. Maybe a few more listens is required.

Where is SK!?
Thu 03/10/02 at 22:23
Regular
"WWJD"
KR wrote:
> Feeder have announced that they are doing their first proper tour
> after christmas with the new band.

It's not a new band
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:22
Regular
yeh the video is in black and white.

very interesting...
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Feeders new single (Come back around) is released on the 30th of this month.

Out of the two version they're releasing I think I'll be getting the one with the extra songs on, fudge the video. Anyone seen it, I can't be bothered downloading it of the net.

Also Feeders new album (Confort in Sound) is released on the 21st of October.

Just in case you didn't know ;)
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:07
Regular
Feeder have announced that they are doing their first proper tour after christmas with the new band.
Wed 21/08/02 at 19:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
It sounds a bit punk like to me
Mon 19/08/02 at 21:12
Regular
The new Feeder song is record of the week on Radio 1, and Feeder are doing the evening session or some thing like that soon.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.