GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feeder - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
Enter for in depth conversations on the living, breathing legends that is Feeder.

Anything from their early, grungy metal to their present upbeat / uplifting rock. They have contributed to Rock music things that other bands can only dreaming of. By writing their own lyrics and music, only doing live performences and playing their own instruments they put teeniebopper favourite's "S Club 7" in their place.

Having added numerous awards worldwide including "Greatest Heavy Metal Band Album of 1997" for their debut full album "Polythene."

Named the best Live band around, they overwhelm onlookers at festivals and concerts worldwide including in Japan, U.S.A, Germany, Italk, France, Spain and of course, The U.K.

No matter what mood, circumstance or emotional condition you're in, there's always a Feeder song to suit your situation. From the uplifting catchiness of Top 5 hit "Buck Rogers" to the moving and inspirational "Yesterday Went Too Soon."

Whether you like Rock, Pop, Metal, Indie, or Nu Metal, Feeder has a place in their Kingdom for you, and your dinner table is waiting for you to be uplifted by the bands amazing musical talent.

To summarise... God Save Feeder.
Page:
Sat 17/08/02 at 13:04
Regular
"WWJD"
New Feeder single out in September and it is outstanding it's called 'Come Back Around and it is really good
Sun 28/07/02 at 23:51
Regular
"WWJD"
i think it's 3 1/2 hours long with no starting act
Sun 28/07/02 at 23:50
Regular
"WWJD"
Feeder gig coming up! and im going yeah, in portsmouth there playing a gig the place holds about 400 it's going to be great
Wed 17/07/02 at 17:24
Well, there really isn't much news on the Feeder front I'm afraid. We're still waiting for more details on this "warm-up gig" that is supposed to take place before Reading, which they are certainly leaving rather late as Reading is fast approaching...
Sat 29/06/02 at 11:36
Regular
"WWJD"
Feeder
Thu 27/06/02 at 21:32
Regular
"how long have i got"
i have never read any thing in this topic but will some one tell me what it is about
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
SK wrote:
> Paperfaces was that pants song at "the end" of YWTS but the
> UK Single version is so much better, Whooey is one of the greatest
> Feeder songs of all time, Diverbomb is quirky and you need to be in
> the mood for it, but good nevertheless, Rubberband is classic and I
> repeat what I said about Whooey, fantastic song and one of the best,
> Space Age Hero is catchy and pretty darn decent, Slider aint' bad
> either, Tomorrow Shine aint the best musically but the lyrics are
> sound, Living In Polaroid is my most hated Feeder song along with So
> Well, Getting To Know You Well is very different and a great all round
> song, and Honeyfuzz is, well, you need to hear that for yourself!!!
> :-D

I think Paperfaces at the end of YWTS is really good. You need a slow track at the end of an album like that. A track with long, holding notes so that you can fall asleep to it. There's one like that on the Jimmy Eat World Bleed American album too. Zzzzz...

Anyway, I've ordered the album now. It'll take 4-6 weeks to dispatch it though. *sigh* I've only heard Whooey which is great but if that Paperfaces mix is a lot better than the one on YWTS then it must be pretty good. But it's at the beginning of the album when it should be at the end!!
Tue 25/06/02 at 21:15
DATED NEWS:

Feeder are to play a "warm-up" gig before Reading. All
details TBC.

Gil Norton is producing their new album.
Sat 15/06/02 at 00:03
Regular
"WWJD"
SK wrote:
> OK, Longy, you may set some lyrics for guessing.

eeeeerrrrrrr........

Do do do do, anyone?
Fri 14/06/02 at 19:08
Vottanator wrote:
> And have you heard this import Feeder album. you can get it on Amazon
> for about 18.99. Called Another Yesterday or something. Is it good?

Another Yesterday is a good quality album, a collection of the YWTS era B-Sides. Not bad at all.

The tracklisting is as follows:

1.) Paperfaces (UK Single Mix) 2.) Whooey 3.) Divebomb 4.) Rubberband
5.) Space Age Hero 6.) Slider 7.) Tomorrow Shine 8.) Living In Polaroid
9.) Getting To Know You Well 10.) Honeyfuzz

Paperfaces was that pants song at "the end" of YWTS but the UK Single version is so much better, Whooey is one of the greatest Feeder songs of all time, Diverbomb is quirky and you need to be in the mood for it, but good nevertheless, Rubberband is classic and I repeat what I said about Whooey, fantastic song and one of the best, Space Age Hero is catchy and pretty darn decent, Slider aint' bad either, Tomorrow Shine aint the best musically but the lyrics are sound, Living In Polaroid is my most hated Feeder song along with So Well, Getting To Know You Well is very different and a great all round song, and Honeyfuzz is, well, you need to hear that for yourself!!! :-D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.