GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feeder - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
Enter for in depth conversations on the living, breathing legends that is Feeder.

Anything from their early, grungy metal to their present upbeat / uplifting rock. They have contributed to Rock music things that other bands can only dreaming of. By writing their own lyrics and music, only doing live performences and playing their own instruments they put teeniebopper favourite's "S Club 7" in their place.

Having added numerous awards worldwide including "Greatest Heavy Metal Band Album of 1997" for their debut full album "Polythene."

Named the best Live band around, they overwhelm onlookers at festivals and concerts worldwide including in Japan, U.S.A, Germany, Italk, France, Spain and of course, The U.K.

No matter what mood, circumstance or emotional condition you're in, there's always a Feeder song to suit your situation. From the uplifting catchiness of Top 5 hit "Buck Rogers" to the moving and inspirational "Yesterday Went Too Soon."

Whether you like Rock, Pop, Metal, Indie, or Nu Metal, Feeder has a place in their Kingdom for you, and your dinner table is waiting for you to be uplifted by the bands amazing musical talent.

To summarise... God Save Feeder.
Page:
Mon 28/10/02 at 13:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Another Yesterday

You need to buy it on import though. Album from the Yesterday Went Too Soon period.

There's also those other slight variations on current albums with added B sides and videos, but they're all Japanese imports.
Mon 28/10/02 at 12:49
"...Unicef pennies.."
Vottanator wrote:
> I'd need to buy it just to remain in control of the COMPLETE
> collection. All 6 of them.

Swim,
Polythene,
Yesterday Went Too Soon,
Echo Park,
Comfort in Sound.

Which one have I forgotten? I must be having a bit of a mental block!
Mon 28/10/02 at 00:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Add, You're My Evergreen.

I love that song, one of my favourites oh and Summer's Gone.
Sun 27/10/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It jsut keeps getting better. Probably the best Feeder album now, in my view.

Either this or YWTS. But I think this is probably more consistent. There were a few prett average songs on YWTS, there's just Godzilla on Comfort in Sound (and even that is getting better the more I hear it).

Anyway, I'm currently trying to compile a list of about 18 songs to make a 'Best of Feeder' minidisc.

My initial list is:

My Perfect Day, Swim, Forgiven, Picture of PErfect Youth, Yesterday Went too soon, Tinsel Town, Paperfaces, Buck Rogers, Just a Day, Piece by Piece, Whooey, Tomorrow Shine, Just the Way I'm Feeling, Come Back around and High.

I've still gotta go through Echo Park, Another Yesterday and Comfort in Sound again though to make sure I haven't left out anything.
Fri 25/10/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I now think the new album completely rocks. Listened to it about 3 times at school today. Still don't like Godzilla. But every other track is AT LEAST good.
Thu 24/10/02 at 23:09
Regular
"WWJD"
Ive been listening to it almost non stop now since monday and it still ROCKS!!! i think even more now it is such a brilliant album. Can't beleive you don't like Godzilla Starlight it's such a good song really lively GODZILLA!! getting the Foo's album for B-Day so both of the albums will be in together on random plya forever
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I got the new album the other day too. Even if I didn't want it (which I did) I'd need to buy it just to remain in control of the COMPLETE collection. All 6 of them.

Anyway, it seems quite good and I've only listened to it twice. There are a few REALLY typical Feeder songs on it which make me mysteriously laugh each time.

The new Foo Fighters album is in now though. Must record it tonight and give it a good listening tomorrow during my 3 hours of pointlessness at school. Lunch to a free period to a study period (in which I will sleep or browse the net). Thursday is great!
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yesterday Went Too Soon forever!

New album is good, just not as good simply because YWTS is tops, love it though.

Still great album, don't think much of Godzilla though, although my mate loves it, hmmmm.
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:51
Regular
"WWJD"
Got the Feeder album on Monday (releas day) and it has not been out of my CD player not only has it not been out it has not been off it is what i thought it would be and it ROCKS!!! if you've only heared Echo Park then you need to get this some of Feeders best work im thinking there best album to date i would highly recommend buying it every song is simply brilliant
Sun 06/10/02 at 15:27
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I don't like the new Feeder song.

Just A Day for ever!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.