GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*wonders*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/01/07 at 01:15
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
how many people from the oldskool special reserve are still about?
*remembers people like hedfix and such and such*
Page:
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:57
Regular
"8==="
Your Honour wrote:
>
> Now that is a tumbleweed moment.

Unlike the previous one...
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hedfix wrote:
> Very well, just checking. Have to remove people a fair bit
> because I get random invites because of my gamerscore. :D

I'll do my best, if not I'll just look out for you. Not allowed on Live, so use the free 48 gold cards everytime my parents are out (shhh!). Hopefully next Thursday will be good! :D
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:54
Regular
Hi Kawada! Absolutely right - Rogue Galaxy and FFXII not too far around the corner I hope!

hippyman wrote:
> A2 and below I think will be where I'll teach. I think I can do
> it...

Good stuff! I was always worried that the material would become stale after a few years, but if you get a greater reward from the teaching itself than from the material, then that shouldn't matter.

> Undergraduate teaching sounds pretty impressive - wish you all
> the best with that.

Thanks! I'm probably doing it for the last time this semester before finishing here at uni. It's been good fun so far and the students are great, but I could already feel the material become overly familiar, which was a bit worrying for university maths. Half the fun was the knowledge that at any second, a student could ask a question that I wasn't at all ready for, but as the years pass, that happens less and less. Although teaching might not be for me, a fellow maths PhD person has just finished and gone on to become a teacher and seems to be thoroughly enjoying it at the moment.
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:52
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> I do not have a ginger tumbleweed on my head! ;)

Now that is a tumbleweed moment.
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:50
Regular
"8==="
Kawada wrote:
> Back off to the RPG mines with you ssx :-D

But does he enjoy playing them or simply working out the formulas involved? :D
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:49
Regular
"8==="
Your Honour wrote:
>
> In your mind Heddy, it's all in your mind.

I do not have a ginger tumbleweed on my head! ;)
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:49
Regular
"8==="
hippyman wrote:
> And I think I agree, Hedfix is one of those
> quiet geniuses... I'll be on Live soon... I hope...

Very well, just checking. Have to remove people a fair bit because I get random invites because of my gamerscore. :D

I culled a load of clan mates recently since they all play the same things so I only need the lead sheep on my list if I want to join 'em. :D
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:48
"possibly impossible"
hippyman wrote:
> A2 and below I think will be where I'll teach. I think I can do
> it...
>
> Undergraduate teaching sounds pretty impressive

Tis true. Guess you've really got to know your subject and really keep up with it, as each year there's an influx of people with new ideas and challenges to theories...
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:47
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Normally I wouldn't write that but it does fit perfectly.

In your mind Heddy, it's all in your mind.
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:46
Regular
"8==="
Your Honour wrote:
>
> Join the club!

S-Club? I'll get my jackboots!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.