GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*wonders*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/01/07 at 01:15
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
how many people from the oldskool special reserve are still about?
*remembers people like hedfix and such and such*
Page:
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:24
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> i just loathe live action battle systems.

Sorry to hear that! I know what you mean though - in RPGs, I feel more comfortable when it is proper turn based stuff in the way RPGs always should be. Live stuff like in Star Ocean 3 is a bit odd at first. Hopefully it'll work out nicely.

> Playing anything at the moment?

Metroid Prime oddly. I got a Wii a while back and have looked through some of the Gamecube back catalog. Finding Metroid Prime was great - it's swiftly turned into one of my favourite games. The rest of the time is often spent on Wii Sports - golf in particular.

How about you? Lots of 360 stuff?
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:18
Regular
"8==="
ssxpro wrote:
>
> If you want to make yourself feel better, you could try poking
> Hedfix with a stick to see what he does next.

Which would make you 'sad' then. I see.
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea hopefully you'll like it, i just loathe live action battle systems.

Playing anything at the moment?
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:14
Regular
Sorry to hear that, it's a shame the game wasn't better suited to you. I enjoyed FFX greatly and FFVIII, so I suspect that FFXII might be okay for me too. Since it's often the same people that dislike those three, I hope that I'll instead like all three.

If you want to make yourself feel better, you could try poking Hedfix with a stick to see what he does next.
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
12 hours, not bad for what the battle system was, tried to give it a chance but meh couldn't stand it after a while. Went back to Disgaea 2 for a bit then started actually playing on my 360 :-D
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:04
Regular
Kawada, sorry FFXII got boring - I hope it lasted a while first. I'm greatly looking forward to it, but will wait for the UK release of both FFXII and Rogue Galaxy.
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ssxpro wrote:
> Hi Kawada! Absolutely right - Rogue Galaxy and FFXII not too far
> around the corner I hope!

Already played and gotten bored of FFXII, Rogue Galaxy is out tomorrow in the states so i should have it by Saturday or so
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:01
Regular
"8==="
Ok, Double Agent co-op'd be cool, haven't played that in months.
Mon 29/01/07 at 15:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Double Agent, Gears of War, Live Arcade Unplugged, Table Tennis and I think that's all my live ones...

I'll have to be on here to confirm, as stupid boss will prob forget it's my day off and schedule me into work...
Mon 29/01/07 at 14:58
Regular
"8==="
hippyman wrote:
>
> I'll do my best, if not I'll just look out for you. Not allowed
> on Live, so use the free 48 gold cards everytime my parents are
> out (shhh!). Hopefully next Thursday will be good! :D

How odd. Well ,what gmaes have you got? I'll try and be on one of those for a bit on Thursday. :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.