GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes! I rule!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/01 at 13:14
Regular
Sorry, but I'm going to blow my own trumpet for a moment. (and how we all wish we could do that..hur-hur-hur)

After 3 years of shopping two scripts around that I wrote to everyone in this country, meeting producers, applying for funding etc etc and blah blah blah, I have secured myself an agent in Hollywood.

COME ON!!!!

An agent in Beverley Hills that has agreed to represent me and present my scripts, along with any future developments and treatments I come up with.
He takes a percentage, but with an agent touting for you, you get taken more seriously than a lone writer.

And part of my contract is that I register with the Screen Writers Guild of America.
So, I am now Goatboy SGA

I have letters after my name, an agent and two completed scripts.
Life is good, and my band is playing a showcase gig this thursday.

I rule.
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sorry, but I'm going to blow my own trumpet for a moment. (and how we all wish we could do that..hur-hur-hur)

After 3 years of shopping two scripts around that I wrote to everyone in this country, meeting producers, applying for funding etc etc and blah blah blah, I have secured myself an agent in Hollywood.

COME ON!!!!

An agent in Beverley Hills that has agreed to represent me and present my scripts, along with any future developments and treatments I come up with.
He takes a percentage, but with an agent touting for you, you get taken more seriously than a lone writer.

And part of my contract is that I register with the Screen Writers Guild of America.
So, I am now Goatboy SGA

I have letters after my name, an agent and two completed scripts.
Life is good, and my band is playing a showcase gig this thursday.

I rule.
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:18
GO TEAM GOATBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(or something?????????????)

Congrats Goaty!
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:21
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Whats the name of your band Goatboy? Have we heard of them?

Nice one on the SGA.
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Probably havent heard of us unless you listen to Xfm.
I dont want to promote my band on here, as some might think I was trying to drum up interest in us.

Ask Your Honour what he thinks of us, he has a CD.

We're called Parker, that's about it.

Sorry, I dont mean to sound like an @rse, but I don't like people using forums for their own self-promotion.

Except for this thread about getting an agent and stuff, because I'm damn proud of that and I'm shouting to everyone I know.

What a top, top day.
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:39
Regular
"You've upset me"
Congrats Goaty!

How come YH has a CD by the way?
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:39
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh and my brother listens to XFM all the time!
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
And a FAD win to boot!

Good stuff man! :)
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Well done Goaty!

I'm glad things are happening for you :o)

Rightio, I'm off to listen to Throat's cover of The Osmonds, 'Crazy Horses', with Neil Fallon on vocals.

./Steve
Mon 23/07/01 at 13:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Huh, loose monkeys...
Mon 23/07/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Armitage Shanks wrote:
> And a FAD win to boot!

Good stuff man! :)

Buh? For what? Let me go see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.