GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes! I rule!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/01 at 13:14
Regular
Sorry, but I'm going to blow my own trumpet for a moment. (and how we all wish we could do that..hur-hur-hur)

After 3 years of shopping two scripts around that I wrote to everyone in this country, meeting producers, applying for funding etc etc and blah blah blah, I have secured myself an agent in Hollywood.

COME ON!!!!

An agent in Beverley Hills that has agreed to represent me and present my scripts, along with any future developments and treatments I come up with.
He takes a percentage, but with an agent touting for you, you get taken more seriously than a lone writer.

And part of my contract is that I register with the Screen Writers Guild of America.
So, I am now Goatboy SGA

I have letters after my name, an agent and two completed scripts.
Life is good, and my band is playing a showcase gig this thursday.

I rule.
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Good stuff Goaty...

What goes up must come down :)

Unless your in space or under water!

Think I'll go and download that... What does your stuff sound like?
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

Alternative, Unsigned, Steve Lamacq, Session Unsigned, check back for March "Parker"
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah but I didnt put http:// in case it wouldnt let me post it.

Sorry chaps!
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:17
Regular
I'm not sure if www.radio1.co.uk will work.

You may have to go www.bbc.co.uk/radio1
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah, sorry mate, you put this before in another thread didn't you?
Sorry for not replying.

Er, not sure how to do get that stuff on there.
However, seeing as you asked

www.radio1.co.uk

Go to Alternative, Steve Lamacq, Session Unsigned and scroll down to March. Look for Parker "The Holy Cow", there's one track available for download.
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:11
Your a drummer in a band And a writer? Wow! Nice one Goaty! Is it possible for you to put some of your band's music on WinMX or Napster because I would love to hear it?
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:10
Regular
Spot on mate, and again, congratulations!
Mon 23/07/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok dude, emailing you now.

And I'll keep up to date with "Goatboy's Adventures in Hollywood"

I have the perfect script idea, everyone on the face of this planet would watch it.
Just have to get it past the censors, I'll email that to you as well, see what you think.
Mon 23/07/01 at 14:58
Regular
Just one more thing, where abouts is your gig?

If you don't want to say on here, email me. If it's in London I'll try and come along.
Mon 23/07/01 at 14:55
Regular
Goaty congrats mate!!!

Well done! Make sure you keep us up to date with everything that goes on ya hear!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.